STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Clear lynch today is Swag. He is confirmed to be a race of Borg by Racks, he visited Malf N1 when he was converted to appear in the Dome invest...Tk3 needs to be the lynch tomorrow

What? Racks is the one who fought me for 2 days that I was making up Swag was borg. WTF? 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I had hope for you.

No you didnt. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Explain Racks' invest of your race and that it has been said it is a Borg race?

I don't know what you want.  I said it's my race.  It doesn't really change my recruitment eligibility because I already said I'm generic crew.

Just now, The Orca said:

Racks found race...you said it was Borg, this clearer 9_9

I must drags Racks name through the mud every chance I get as a petty effort to get back at him repeatedly calling me dumb. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Racks found race...you said it was Borg, this clearer 9_9

No, matts has said my race is basically gone due to assimilation, which transitioned to "SwAg is Borg because of his race."

Shocked that matts is racist.

Just now, SwAg said:

Also, we reached that point of me explaining 30x just to get to the "Yeah, so, I don't believe him because reasons."

You seem to care much more about your lynch today than you did yesterday. 

Just now, SwAg said:

No, matts has said my race is basically gone due to assimilation, which transitioned to "SwAg is Borg because of his race."

And a bigot, cupcake. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I must drags Racks name through the mud every chance I get as a petty effort to get back at him repeatedly calling me dumb. 

I thought you'd be nicer to racks since he gifted your faction a win after you did some out-of-thread gamesmanship to influence the game.

Just now, SwAg said:

Well they are either dead or assimilated into the Borg.  You aren't whoopi. So........

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You seem to care much more about your lynch today than you did yesterday. 

Well I mean when only I was pushing it, can you blame him.  Nobody listens to the crazy person calling him out for 4 days now.

Archived