TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Why did it take you until the eleventh hour to reach that conclusion after honey dicking that you believed me all day.

I just haven't been on. But I was thinking about things. Like I said, i don't think this is the play orca would make. 

Just now, rackcs said:

Lol this is not a bad case. Why was it a good case earlier that was making you question things but when I say it, it's not? Swag was likely converted and the kill itself is factional.

A conversion that completely changes the character?

Like, completely?

I just cant buy that

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Its almost like you are with swag and are intentionally putting such a bad case together on orcas behalf so that it falls flat.

Interesting that we get malf here saying it's a bad case when 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Legitimately the best reason for trusting Orca lol (sorry Orca)

Forge says I'm making good points.

Melisandre isn't necessarily a "good guy" in game of thrones. Is it possible that he sacrifices himself for someone and they come back scum but then dingo shows up as good guy. That seems like an interesting revive mechanic because it essentially clears the revivee. What are the odds that swag and malf are together on this?

Just now, rackcs said:

Melisandre isn't necessarily a "good guy" in game of thrones. Is it possible that he sacrifices himself for someone and they come back scum but then dingo shows up as good guy. That seems like an interesting revive mechanic because it essentially clears the revivee. What are the odds that swag and malf are together on this?

Usually the simplest answer is right.

Like orca killing his bro and putting a quick guilty on swag.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

A conversion that completely changes the character?

Like, completely?

I just cant buy that

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

The flavor is going to fit the character.

Reading through, that much is clear to me

Like I said, the kill is probably factional. Or it could even be something else. The second kill is pretty ambiguous to me. It could still be the same character but bcb wanted to conceal it since everyone was saying the first kill was clearly town.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@rackcs you said after sleeping on it, you believe swag.

What made you change your mind again?

I told you guys already, just thinking about things all day. It doesn't make sense to me that orca would make this play.

Just now, Malfatron said:

Usually the simplest answer is right.

Like orca killing his bro and putting a quick guilty on swag.

I've already said why I don't think it is likely.

If swag is mafia, he earned it.

The case against him is outlandish, and i think swag reacted civlike.

If you are mafia swag, i tip my hat.

But, im relatively sure orca is mafia and is trying to do a 1 for 1 because mafia is at the point where they can afford to do these moves

Orca

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

This is Jester rack.

Excellent! Great case! This is not how you usually would approach this, it'd be a long, insulting paragraph comparing my game and that game. Again, while insulting me the whole time.

Archived