Depth Chart and Practice Squad

bucsfan333

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 5:42 PM, bucsfan333 said:

We cut Austin Johnson to make space.

Our pass rush needs some serious help. So we've brought in two EDGE rushers the last two days.

I would venture to guess Clarke is on thin ice right now.  Not in danger of being cut yet, but there is his competition on the practice squad 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd imagine we bring back Johnson on the PS. But I wonder who we're gonna sign to the active roster. Maybe we'll shock everyone and trade for a pass rusher.

But I assume Byron Maxwell is the move, with McClain in concussion protocol... and sucking at his job.

17 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

DeMarcus Ware? I've seen his name thrown around a bit. And this:

Its definitely from the Bucs. With TJ Ward here and the recent transactions going on, I'm a believer we're interested. I have no idea what Ware has left but he is a HOF talent. Peppers is still in this league causing havoc off the edge. Ware won't be dominant but even after being washed up he is better than anything we have right now. Please make it happen.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Can you see a game winning 51 yarder from Aguayo, effectively ending Mike Smith tenure.  What a nightmare

Game winning 51 yard FG. Yes. That would be our luck.

Ending Mike Smith's tenure. Lol no. Koetter will go down with the ship before firing his friend.

Archived