Bitcoin

BayRaider

19 hours ago, tima said:

It's not really for a major problem, but I'm holding some Poet (POE). It's supposed to track ownership of content on the internet, mostly written content. I'm currently in the red overall on this coin though and was in the red even before the dip.

Forgot to mention POE i my holdings as well.  Looking at buying more of it since its price is currently quite a bit lower than where I bought in.

So I did cash out half my Oyster for about $13,000 (could of been way more before the crash but not bad for $650 investment).

I'm gonna throw $4,000 - $5,000 in something called Narrative. Their ICO starts February 13th. Look it up guys. This won't be a crazy 30x but im very very confident we'll see 10-15x. Great concept, team, beautiful website, 100M Token Supply which is good, 49 cents a token which is also good. With that math they will start out at a 50M Marketcap. I think they can reach 700M Marketcap no question. 

They are an American ICO that requires KYC (Know Your Customer). Meaning you send in your ID. This is good cause it limits to legit investors and creates a lot of buy orders when it hits exchanges. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

So I did cash out half my Oyster for about $13,000 (could of been way more before the crash but not bad for $650 investment).

I'm gonna throw $4,000 - $5,000 in something called Narrative. Their ICO starts February 13th. Look it up guys. This won't be a crazy 30x but im very very confident we'll see 10-15x. Great concept, team, beautiful website, 100M Token Supply which is good, 49 cents a token which is also good. With that math they will start out at a 50M Marketcap. I think they can reach 700M Marketcap no question. 

They are an American ICO that requires KYC (Know Your Customer). Meaning you send in your ID. This is good cause it limits to legit investors and creates a lot of buy orders when it hits exchanges. 

Are they only accepting NEO?

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I'm way too paranoid to do that.

6 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

How do you know if this isn’t another pump and dump?

I can't say for certain, but I highly doubt it.  I didn't stumble onto ELF through reddit shilling or anything like that.  A friend of mine whose been doing crypto much longer than I have told me to check it out.  He also got me into NEO when it was $60, so I trust his advice.  From what I've read it seems like a legit project with solid investor backing.  But like anything do your research and see if it makes sense...

17 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Is Narrative a competitor to Tron?

Where do you guys get your ICO info?

Also, what’s the difference between a token and a coin?

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Tron is just a massive pump and dump by the Chinese with no use. Come on guys, research isn't too difficult lol. If any of you invested Bitconnect I'm gonna be ashamed. They just finally exit-scammed after warnings everywhere for a year. 

Besides Sun getting a little money crazy, that's still speculation right now. Truthfully between the greed and Asia clamping down on crypto, he might have panicked under the Chinese government and buckled thinking he might lose everything. I wont blame anyone for selling Tron if they think it's not gonna last but for right now it's still anyone's guess.

• Like 1