Bitcoin

BayRaider

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

To be listed on Binance yes. Every exchange has an appraisal fee, a listing fee, etc. Binance is twice as expensive as any other exchange. 

Oh.

https://news.bitcoin.com/korean-crypto-exchanges-share-data-with-banks-new-account-system/

This was posted earlier this morning. And I suppose it's good news meaning talk of banning crytpo should stop at least in S.Korea.

• Like 1

My blockfolio list just keeps growing...... bought into Waves today. Been reading a ton of good things about it and most people on forums have it as a must for your HODLs. I can see a couple of schmucks trying to pump it up b/c they own a couple of them but I would guess that 3/4 people are suggesting it and even some seemingly knowledgeable people. Worth a shot.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

My blockfolio list just keeps growing...... bought into Waves today. Been reading a ton of good things about it and most people on forums have it as a must for your HODLs. I can see a couple of schmucks trying to pump it up b/c they own a couple of them but I would guess that 3/4 people are suggesting it and even some seemingly knowledgeable people. Worth a shot.

Waves will probably be a solid LTI.  Good call.  Market is down right now in prices, but there are a few ICO's and Coins/Tokens that are holding very strong in satoshi's, which is very promising against this sell wall.  Whales are going to be coming in strong within the next few days so be on the hunt for strong buys soon.  We going to Pluto!

3 hours ago, Super4 said:

Waves will probably be a solid LTI.  Good call.  Market is down right now in prices, but there are a few ICO's and Coins/Tokens that are holding very strong in satoshi's, which is very promising against this sell wall.  Whales are going to be coming in strong within the next few days so be on the hunt for strong buys soon.  We going to Pluto!

I'm hoping my folio stays put now lol. Don't want to dive into too much more. I'm trying to tell myself majority of my tax return shouldn't be used on Waves and LTC (probably more Ripple also) but once I get that chunk of change in my account....... sigh.... I can't be sure of what I'll do lol

I've seen "satoshi" mentioned in here and other forums on numerous occasions. I know the meaning of it but am confused at the context in which you used it. Sorry, newb here. Can you give me cliffs of how you used it?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I'm hoping my folio stays put now lol. Don't want to dive into too much more. I'm trying to tell myself majority of my tax return shouldn't be used on Waves and LTC (probably more Ripple also) but once I get that chunk of change in my account....... sigh.... I can't be sure of what I'll do lol

I've seen "satoshi" mentioned in here and other forums on numerous occasions. I know the meaning of it but am confused at the context in which you used it. Sorry, newb here. Can you give me cliffs of how you used it?

Yeah no sweat.

1 Satoshi = 0.00000001 ฿
100,000 Satoshi = 0.00100000 ฿
1,000,000 Satoshi = 0.01000000 ฿
10,000,000 Satoshi = 0.10000000 ฿
100,000,000 Satoshi = 1.00000000 ฿

So to be as simple as I possibly can, satoshi value is the level in which a particular coin is traded against BTC's value and it's own supply and demand, since the market is dependent on the value of BTC (atleast right now and the forseeable future).  So say a coin as valued as $1.00, and the satoshi is a value of, say 0.0007500 for example.  The price of the coin could literally drop to $0.01 from $1.00, but if it holds it's level of  0.0007500 satoshi's while actively trading, then the coin is stable against the value of a BTC still... it's just more than likely that the value of a BTC has dropped.  You could match the coin's price drop against Bitcoin's value dropping as well.  But since the satoshi level stayed the same, the public interest in buying/selling that coin is still the same.  So that would be a GREAT time to buy that coin, because people will still want it, and when Bitcoin goes back up, that particular coin will moonshot also.

Does that make sense?  To put it simply, (keep in my I'm no financial advisor) when looking at what coinds to buy, what you want to look at is the:

• Price
  • White paper / Blockchain Tech
  • Investors and Partnerships

When investing and potentiall trading, I like to look at:

• Price
  • Marketcap
  • Volume
  • Satoshi stability

Edited by Super4
  • Like 4

So the dilemma that I keep facing.  Do I just keep holding my ETH and BTC, or do I exchange some to get another ALTCOIN?  My portfolio is diverse enough, but....I want to buy some DBIX and the price is enticing.  Still...I want to have some BTC and ETH and don't want to have to keep buying back in.  What to do, what to do...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

So the dilemma that I keep facing.  Do I just keep holding my ETH and BTC, or do I exchange some to get another ALTCOIN?  My portfolio is diverse enough, but....I want to buy some DBIX and the price is enticing.  Still...I want to have some BTC and ETH and don't want to have to keep buying back in.  What to do, what to do...

My advice is keep the Lion's share of your crypto portfolio as BTC.  It's the most stable, and what the entire system's market is valued against right now.  Keeping investments there helps to ensure your other investments don't crash either.

• Like 1

Just now, Super4 said:

My advice is keep the Lion's share of your crypto portfolio as BTC.  It's the most stable, and what the entire system's market is valued against right now.  Keeping investments there helps to ensure your other investments don't crash either.

You are right.  It's a great hedge against all the ALTs that I own and as you stated earlier, it's still the standard to rate any other crypto...

13 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Anyone ever deal with HitBTC?

I've read about alot bad things about people not being able to withdraw their money from that place. Personally I avoid it which sucks because were a couple of coins I was looking at investing in that are there.