Bitcoin

BayRaider

On 1/31/2018 at 12:53 PM, Uncle Buck said:

I figure it is at least as safe as having it in cash these days, the way the dollar is performing.  I just picked up 15 of them.  We'll see how it goes.  :)

Two days later Litecoin has dropped to $123.   Oops.  LOL, oh well, I still think it was a decent deal at $160.  I'm just going to hold it and see what happens.  I'm playing with house money after my Bitcoin sale anyway.   

I keep hyping myself up to buy some more Bitcoin and Litecoin, but then I keep backing down.  I just have a feeling they're going to go under 7,000 and 90.  Anybody else have a guess as to how low they'll go in the short term here?  I'll probably end up missing the boat, but I'm comfortable just holding onto what I have in them already. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I keep hyping myself up to buy some more Bitcoin and Litecoin, but then I keep backing down.  I just have a feeling they're going to go under 7,000 and 90.  Anybody else have a guess as to how low they'll go in the short term here?  I'll probably end up missing the boat, but I'm comfortable just holding onto what I have in them already. 

My trigger finger was itchy yesterday and it's going crazy right now lol. It's going to be tough to resist

Just now, JTagg7754 said:

My trigger finger was itchy yesterday and it's going crazy right now lol. It's going to be tough to resist

I just know I'm not going to buy any, I'm going to go to work and I'm going to come back and it's going to be back up to 9,000 or something.  7,500... Damn...

27 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

How much higher can ETH go? People seem to think LTC will be 10x what it is

Some people think ETH will reach Bitcoin levels. Not price wise because there are more of them but by market cap, which will be about 2x the price of what it is now so around 2k.

Edited by tima

3 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Back up to 8900 from 7500. Now that is violitile! I held off on buying another 500 today b3cause I honestly thought the free fall was gonna stay in effect for another day or two. 

Honestly I'm just waiting on a steady ris3. 

3 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Back up to 8900 from 7500. Now that is violitile! I held off on buying another 500 today b3cause I honestly thought the free fall was gonna stay in effect for another day or two. 

51 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Agreed, this market is way too volatile right now.  It could drop to $5k for BTC or soar up to $14k (and then possibly drop again).  I'm done buying for now...

2 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Should I pick up some LTC or ETH?

Take this with a grain of salt, but there are rumors of Facebook doing an integration with LTC.  It's rumors but in this market, that might be enough to push the value of a coin up 4x-10x, lol.  Disclaimer, I hold zero LTC...

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

Agreed, this market is way too volatile right now.  It could drop to $5k for BTC or soar up to $14k (and then possibly drop again).  I'm done buying for now...

Take this with a grain of salt, but there are rumors of Facebook doing an integration with LTC.  It's rumors but in this market, that might be enough to push the value of a coin up 4x-10x, lol.  Disclaimer, I hold zero LTC...

I think the best thing to do right now is save. If it does take a drop like that 5k you put out there tthen just buy like a SOB. 

Honestly I have bought quite a bit of BTC over the past 2 weeks. But now I am eye balling ETH and LTC. I'm just afraid to buy LTC because it's not wildly used like ETH and BTC to buy other cryptos. 

2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

It might be why they are banning all crypto talk in advertisements. 

2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Wow, that would massive.