Are there sure-fire RBs outside the Top-4?

JaguarCrazy2832

36 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

So it looks like Zeke will hold out into the season barring a new contract. Where would you guys pick him if he holds out?

Depends on when you draft and when he reports. If he reports the week of the season I probably still take him Top-4. Because what Leveon did is so fresh, its really tough to spend a high pick on anyone that hasnt reported yet

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Depends on when you draft and when he reports. If he reports the week of the season I probably still take him Top-4. Because what Leveon did is so fresh, its really tough to spend a high pick on anyone that hasnt reported yet

I think Jerry will cave and pay him. Especially if Dallas struggles out of the gate but yes like you said Bell's entire season holdout doesn't make you feel good at all about Zeke or Gordon.

6 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I think Jerry will cave and pay him. Especially if Dallas struggles out of the gate but yes like you said Bell's entire season holdout doesn't make you feel good at all about Zeke or Gordon.

If he misses the 1st 2 games, you'll likely be 0-2 and have an uphill battle but I do think he gets paid

• Like 1