Are there sure-fire RBs outside the Top-4?

JaguarCrazy2832

3 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I think we've heard this one before but Jordan Howard has been taking all the first team reps so far and has looked good. Philly runs a committee but thoughts on Howard? maybe a value pick in rounds 6-8?

Idk about 6, they didnt pay much for him and not alot for Sanders either. Depending on league size,6th is early. Its not surprising the vet is getting the early reps though. If they are 50:50 at the start then Sanders is who you want

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Melvin Gordon's Agent has requested a trade from the chargers.

Off the top of my head, TB would be a great landing spot and probably makes him the 5th top RB in Fantasy rankings.

That would be very interesting. Does that make him rated as high as he was with the Chargers though? 

On 7/25/2019 at 8:13 AM, NcFinest9erFan said:

That's the crazy thing. A few months ago I went back to look at his stats and I was amazed to see he still was a top ten RB. In my home league, he avg pretty much 18 or more per game which isn't bad.

Won my half ppr league 2 years in a row.  His ADP is in the 6th round.  Yet he was the 8th ranked rb for weekly average scoring.  Should be going in late 1, early 2. I will take him in the 5th as my flex.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Won my half ppr league 2 years in a row.  His ADP is in the 6th round.  Yet he was the 8th ranked rb for weekly average scoring.  Should be going in late 1, early 2. I will take him in the 5th as my flex.  

I'm fairly certain he's talking about David Johnson...his ADP is not in the 6th