The Official Thread of The []_[]

ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

So the panic position is now DT and depth there? 

Yea it’s weird. Kids should be lining up to play for arguably the best DL coach in America. I think we’ll be fine next year with Willis, Ford, Bethel, and Silvera as the top 4. Plus guys like Demetrius Jackson and I think DJ Johnson will slide inside on passing downs. Willis isn’t exactly the most reliable guy with his off the field issues but assuming he’s good to go, we’ll be just fine next year. Hopefully Kul can pull someone like Michael Thompson out of Missouri. 

10 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Matt Dougherty had an interview this morning where he basically said Nesta was spending his time recruiting the remaining 3 Heritage kids and he felt like we were in good shape. Surtain seems like a long shot, but would love Campbell and Chatfield

I don’t know if I understood Pete Ariz correctly, if we land Campbell, we land Surtain. Plus we’ve stepped it up with Surtain lately with the in-Home a couple weeks ago so who knows. I think landing Campbell and Chatfield gives us an even higher chance to land Surtain. I’m greedy though and I want Samuel as well lmao.