The Official Thread of The []_[]

ttitansfan4life

funny enough, the things we expected to cost us at the start of the season are exactly what came back to bite us in the end: QB, DB, and OL. good news is there's some good talent coming in and better days on the horizon, and this was still a real solid year. hopefully we can hand the reins to n'kosi next year and finish the job with one or two of these 5-star DBs.

Perry or Williams have to beat out Rosier next year. Thankfully Perry has been here for a year and Williams is an EE. Losing 3 games to finish the season is pathetic. Richt’s playcalling is also garbage. Air it out on one drive and then run 3 straight wildcat plays the next drive. He did this numerous times throughout the game. DeeJay will be a hell of a player imo and a wildcat package with him is perfect but don’t make a whole drive of it especially if it isn’t working. I wish he’d hire a real OC to call plays and let him do the overseeing of everything. Sadly that’s the one of the reasons he took the job was to call plays. Also lol at Norton and McIntosh even thinking of the NFL. Both were ghosts the past few games. DBs were embarrassed. Just an overall pathetic performance.

On 12/31/2017 at 1:22 AM, -Hope- said:

funny enough, the things we expected to cost us at the start of the season are exactly what came back to bite us in the end: QB, DB, and OL. good news is there's some good talent coming in and better days on the horizon, and this was still a real solid year. hopefully we can hand the reins to n'kosi next year and finish the job with one or two of these 5-star DBs.

Agree with all of this. We didn't have the depth this year to overcome some of the injuries we had, and we didn't have a QB that belonged against top teams. 

I'm pretty comfortable that we're in a position to consistently be the top dog in the Coastal, now it's time to add enough talent that we can compete with some of the big dogs nationally.  

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

Owens transferring to Houston.  I'm assuming he wasn't good at Miami?

Not a bad player. Had a bad knee injury early in his career that slowed him down quite a bit. He was probably our best backup LB and I’d say had his best game in the bowl game. He wants to find some place to start but I’m shocked he’d go back to No’D.

• Like 1

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Not a bad player. Had a bad knee injury early in his career that slowed him down quite a bit. He was probably our best backup LB and I’d say had his best game in the bowl game. He wants to find some place to start but I’m shocked he’d go back to No’D.

With our 2 best LB's graduating he definitely will have a shot to start.