The Official Thread of The []_[]

ttitansfan4life

All in all, this season was an overwhelming success.  Beating FSU, and embarrassing VT and ND on national television alone made this season the best we've had in 15 years or so.  Winning the coastal and getting a sniff of the playoffs were just icing on the cake... this was supposed to be another rebuilding year. 

I'm as optimistic for the future of the program as I've been since that 2008 recruiting class.  Hopefully it turns out a little better than that.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Hurricane Season said:

All in all, this season was an overwhelming success.  Beating FSU, and embarrassing VT and ND on national television alone made this season the best we've had in 15 years or so.  Winning the coastal and getting a sniff of the playoffs were just icing on the cake... this was supposed to be another rebuilding year. 

I'm as optimistic for the future of the program as I've been since that 2008 recruiting class.  Hopefully it turns out a little better than that.

yup. it’ll be awfully tough if we get Bama, but i’d love to see us finish strong with a bowl win and send the seniors out right.

19 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Looks like we got Wisconsin in the Orange Bowl. Only positive is it’s a home game but I doubt they beat them.

really? i think we can certainly beat wisconsin. obviously it'll be tough if rosier continues his miserable string of performances, but i think we match up pretty well with their offense

8 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

really? i think we can certainly beat wisconsin. obviously it'll be tough if rosier continues his miserable string of performances, but i think we match up pretty well with their offense

I just don’t have any faith in Rosier anymore. I mean they have over 3 weeks to prepare without Richards and Herndon but I still feel those losses are too great to overcome. Playing at home can certainly turn it around but Rosier has my confidence shot.

On 12/3/2017 at 7:51 AM, Hurricane Season said:

Strongly agree. Would be great to top off the season with a win in the Orange Bowl.

Love that the staff is already making moves on the recruiting trail. No days off, even better days ahead.