The Official Thread of The []_[]

ttitansfan4life

Just now, -Hope- said:

he’s not gonna be our head coach. i ain’t mad about it

he isnt a good OC either.  he is meh at best. when you arent good with saban, mack brown and tom herman then its a problem.  i want the U to return to being great but im not sure if diaz with applewhite is the way to go.  then again i could be wrong.  i've been wrong about a good amount of stuff. lol

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

he isnt a good OC either.  he is meh at best. when you arent good with saban, mack brown and tom herman then its a problem.  i want the U to return to being great but im not sure if diaz with applewhite is the way to go.  then again i could be wrong.  i've been wrong about a good amount of stuff. lol

way i see it is he’s similar to diaz when we hired him at DC. young and hungry with a couple nice years and a couple pretty bad ones under his belt. could work out like diaz did, or could blow up in our face. i’m just happy to not have to sit through another year of richt’s 1980s high school offense

• Like 1

Hmm and apparently there’s mutual interest with Hurts. One year of Hurts and then Martell. HELL YES!!! Although I do like  Jarred Williams a great deal. However, I’ll take all the talent we can get. We now have two Bishop Gorman kids with the transfer of S Bubba Bolden last night and Brevin Jordan. Could make the attraction to Miami that much more.

28 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Good news as we needed receiver depth. I can’t see him not being a starter next year. Coming off almost 900 yards and 7 tds.

nice. wonder if the offensive staff is mostly lined up then- would be surprised if this guy would transfer not knowing who his coaches were gonna be. between osborn and the safety bolden from USC, that’s a pretty solid transfer haul. getting martell to bring it home would be amazing