FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

1 hour ago, Nazgul said:

So Julie messaged me back saying everything I submitted was wrong. So that’s where I am at with this challenge.

JULIE WTF YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO LET THEM FIGURE OUT THEIR MISTAKES ON THEIR OWN I DEMAND NAZGUL’S SUBMISSION STAYS THE SAME!!!

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Complete and total miscarriage of justice. 

I'm sure Finn won't submit again and still win, too. 

@Malfatron Julie, if Finn doesn't submit will he compete? 

And to be fair; my mess ups were more attack oriented. The way I was targeting wasn't what the rules stated.
The actual things I had my team doing were mostly correct. I'm looking it over again now though.

25 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

And to be fair; my mess ups were more attack oriented. The way I was targeting wasn't what the rules stated.
The actual things I had my team doing were mostly correct. I'm looking it over again now though.

Yeah, I really don’t like our attack options for this one, but I can understand them.

If you’ve ever hosted one of these billion chatty roll games, you’d know that keeping track of last to target, highest health, etc is a serious pain in the ***.  

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, I really don’t like our attack options for this one, but I can understand them.

If you’ve ever hosted one of these billion chatty roll games, you’d know that keeping track of last to target, highest health, etc is a serious pain in the ***.  

On a different website, Dwight and I held pretty crazy Hunger Games games. 
They were intense. We had multiple Google Spreadsheets keeping track of everything. So I know how it is.