FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Still waiting for pms from these people.  Have nothing.  Was originally gonna vote Orca but Finn isn't helping his cause with this anti bdl rhetoric.  You know there's just three of us right lol 

BDL and myself possess incompatible morals. everything you guys represent and the manner in which you play these games is what's wrong with them. don't push any narratives. don't create anything that's memorable post-partem. it's a season that nobody remembers when BDL runs it. which is why i choose to devote my life to bringing the faction down. unfortunately with each passing season, the strong members either bow out of participating in these games because of said trends or they get banned. we're in an uninspiring era when it comes to these games. when i joined and started posting it was a different breed that played. i fight for the banned. the ones that became discouraged with the majority's lack of substance and stopped posting. i still think we can get back to where we were. this vote will let me know where we stand and whether it's even still worth trying to dig up the graves. 

i'm not concerned w/ fending off votes from BDL. or anyone else. i'll embrace my demise should that be the direction the population chooses to take it. 

13 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Still waiting for pms from these people.  Have nothing.  Was originally gonna vote Orca but Finn isn't helping his cause with this anti bdl rhetoric.  You know there's just three of us right lol 

Hope you counted me

Just now, FinneasGage said:

BDL and myself possess incompatible morals. everything you guys represent and the manner in which you play these games is what's wrong with them. don't push any narratives. don't create anything that's memorable post-partem. it's a season that nobody remembers when BDL runs it. which is why i choose to devote my life to bringing the faction down. unfortunately with each passing season, the strong members either bow out of participating in these games because of said trends or they get banned. we're in an uninspiring era when it comes to these games. when i joined and started posting it was a different breed that played. i fight for the banned. the ones that became discouraged with the majority's lack of substance and stopped posting. i still think we can get back to where we were. this vote will let me know where we stand and whether it's even still worth trying to dig up the graves. 

i'm not concerned w/ fending off votes from BDL. or anyone else. i'll embrace my demise should that be the direction the population chooses to take it. 

Don’t aim your trash this way you garbage goose

4 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Wells I at least give u points for honesty if nothing else