STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

On 8/2/2019 at 7:42 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Combadge: You may use this to send a message to target player. All messages sent this way will be sent through me, do not PM anyone directly yourself. Messages must be 255 characters or less. They will be informed you were the one who sent the message, but not your role.

Actually whicker needs to be moved up to the top of the list behind malf.  Whicker has to have sent the message malf is referring to.  Messages sent with a com badge are informed of who sent it.  

Whicker never claimed his combadge was stolen so malf and whicker are in on this together.  

Now that is how you solve the game @Malfatron

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i might be literally the only person in the game that can find converts

@pwny lets hear your explaination on why for your title, i recieved Emissary of the Pah-Wraiths.

that means a convert. sira had the same description.

you even said you could explain how i received that result, so you didnt claim i was lying.

rags said he had an invest on you and it was the exact role as Whicker. obviously, that cant be the case

Emissary doesn’t mean convert, for one thing.

Secondly, yesterday I literally told everyone in the game I was going to copycat SirA1 and needed to be role blocked. I literally told you I was going to have SirA1’s role, and now you’re acting like you’ve solved the game because I had sirA1’s role on the night I told you I would have it. 

also, notice how pwnys description of sirA nught actions didnt match exactly what the real  night actions of sirA were

there most likely is a different set of conversion logic for the OG convertor 

but i made my case, and im a bit bitter that you didbt want to win with me

so i will take my 8, abd leave and hooe the rest of factions have sense

1 minute ago, pwny said:

Emissary doesn’t mean convert, for one thing.

Secondly, yesterday I literally told everyone in the game I was going to copycat SirA1 and needed to be role blocked. I literally told you I was going to have SirA1’s role, and now you’re acting like you’ve solved the game because I had sirA1’s role on the night I told you I would have it. 

so you actually become sirAs role?

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Actually whicker needs to be moved up to the top of the list behind malf.  Whicker has to have sent the message malf is referring to.  Messages sent with a com badge are informed of who sent it.  

Whicker never claimed his combadge was stolen so malf and whicker are in on this together.  

i just want to survive 

so im bitter because i nade it this far and were are probably at endgame

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

And Dome. He said you can send it as anything

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Take you with what? 

to your victory

dont bs me.

i know you and pwn are the cult 

and probably have many others

and orca will side with you

i just hope other players are smart enough to realize this

search thread for eggplant to start reading.

theres a link there to start reading from

Archived