STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

The people of Bajor has lost one of their most treasured leaders, the Kai. As the crew of Deep Space Nine tie the noose around her neck, she screams terrible curses in ancient Bajoran. While the people of Bajor may remember her as Kai, @gopherwrestler had been seduced by the Pah-Wraiths after reading the Book of Kosst Amojan. She, indeed, was Winn Adami, Pah-Wraiths aligned. Originally, the Kai was Bajor aligned.

Autopsy to be available momentarily. Night moves are due 9:35 PM ET.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

The people of Bajor has lost one of their most treasured leaders, the Kai. As the crew of Deep Space Nine tie the noose around her neck, she screams terrible curses in ancient Bajoran. While the people of Bajor may remember her as Kai, @gopherwrestler had been seduced by the Pah-Wraiths after reading the Book of Kosst Amojan. She, indeed, was Winn Adami, Pah-Wraiths aligned. Originally, the Kai was Bajor aligned.

tenor.gif?itemid=9475850

I like my reads lol...too bad no one listens to the Malf one

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Well.....well.......well....looks like I nailed another scum.  Now to take out the rest. 

Archived