STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

Just now, Malfatron said:

the only question is....why not?

Could be that he was aligned with touch.  Like I said, i don't actually get information myself.  Might be that he though I was making a joke.  Who knows.  He hasn't posted since I don't think so we'll have to see when he gets back on.

Just now, Raves said:

Could be that he was aligned with touch.  Like I said, i don't actually get information myself.  Might be that he though I was making a joke.  Who knows.  He hasn't posted since I don't think so we'll have to see when he gets back on.

no. per nacho, the discord died with touch, so touch was on his own

Just now, Malfatron said:

i think raves is town.

leaving those clues is something mafia wouldnt do.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  Well I'm heading to bed, hopefully we'll have word from SirA1 in the morning what the results that he received.  Though also are we sure that Touch didn't have other people he was aligned with?  I know he didn't have anyone that he converted and brought into the chat, but there could still be other Section 31 members out there since he was just an operative.  Doesn't seem like the title you would get if you were the only member of a rogue faction.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I wouldn't be so quick to come to that conclusion 

If there were 2 to begin with the discord could die with touch as well right?

@bcb1213 why were you so sure that touch didnt convert anyone?

@Pickle Rick when swag converted me in TNG, he left swag in the discord by himself when i died.

i think that means he didnt convert anyone and he was the only section 31, who died, and then the faction died, so the discord closed

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  Well I'm heading to bed, hopefully we'll have word from SirA1 in the morning what the results that he received.  Though also are we sure that Touch didn't have other people he was aligned with?  I know he didn't have anyone that he converted and brought into the chat, but there could still be other Section 31 members out there since he was just an operative.  Doesn't seem like the title you would get if you were the only member of a rogue faction.

reading the OP narrative by nacho, it feels like he was the only one.

and by his autopsy, he is essentially cult leader who could selectively convert

On 8/2/2019 at 6:42 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Sisko pondered for a moment. He couldn’t give them Damar, an agreement was made for their safety. However, he couldn’t let a moment of possible diplomacy go to waste either. “How many are aboard your ship?”

“My ship only carries the minimum complement of Jem’Hadar, myself, another representative of the Dominion and… a founder. You may scan our ship to verify.”

Miles O’Brien scanned the ship, “As far as I can tell, he’s not lying, cap’tin.”

so that means 4 dominion

23 players left

4 dominion

assuming 3 or 4 Cardassians

bcb is an outlaw.

maybe one other 3rd party

13-15 town

im feeling that we cant waste a lynch on bcb seeing as though killing an outlaw will not get us closer to the wincon.

that said, i would like to see an outlaw killed to know for sure, but i think we may need to take the shot at a mafia

@bcb1213 can your drinks help town at all?

so far, im feeling SirA as mafia

ah i see.

tugboat got role 27.

i really dont see a mafia role being added at the last second.

would affect balance

i am reminded back when gopher and pickle were up for the lynch.

and the vote started switching to rack.

matts hopped on that vote.

i think so that the lynch wagons would be pickle and rack instead of pickle or gopher

im really feeling in my heart that matts and gopher are mafia

and we should not waste time with a bcb lynch.

gopher

would also vote matts. (matts hasnt tried to lolclear himself so obvmafia)

lets have the courage to go out and win this game

4 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

How the hell did I end up with so many vote? I barely got to say anything in forever 

Probably my fault.  I voted for you and i'm just a natural leader.  People follow me i guess.  Sorry.

4 hours ago, Dome said:

Lucky. I'm chock full of anxiety over dying, seeings as i'm likely the most important role in the game.

Same.

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I've never seen an episode of Star Trek in my life, so I dunno why I would be totally jealous.

Gross.  Watch more Star Trek imo.

3 hours ago, Raves said:

I mean the pink kinda looks purple to me as well.  So maybe depending on the monitor and settings he might've seen it that way?  

This is unacceptable colourblindness descrimination.  If i lose this game, i bet this is why.

3 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

Quark isn't bad, he's just a schmuck.

Depends on if you ask the communists probably.

Archived