Training Camp/Preseason 2019: 1-3: Time to get to 53

MikeT14

Just now, lavar703 said:

This is far and away the leagues worst group of receivers. From Jackson, Garcon, Crowder to Richardson, McClaurin, Quinn lol

We definitely used to have one of the best. Remains to be seen if our current group is any good. I don't agree w/ cutting Doctson.

I think McLaurin is going to shock everyone.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

We definitely used to have one of the best. Remains to be seen if our current group is any good. I don't agree w/ cutting Doctson.

I think McLaurin is going to shock everyone.

I'm fairly certain McLaurin is going to be our best receiver. Richardson I don't think much of and I have no idea why Quinn has been a lock?

Just now, turtle28 said:

Craig Hoffman just came up with an interesting thought. Now that the Texans have an extra 3rd, maybe they package it with their 1st round pick for Trent.

If Trent isn't going to play for us then a first and a third is probably as good as it's going to get. I would work out whatever differences they have with Trent but Bruce is too stubborn and Dan won't do anything about him.

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I'm fairly certain McLaurin is going to be our best receiver. Richardson I don't think much of and I have no idea why Quinn has been a lock?

He caught a touchdown against the Cowboys bro, anyone that can do that to Dallas is good with me. HTTR GO SKINS!!

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Richardson is talented but we know why we didn't see it last year he was playing hurt and then was put on IR.

I agree on Quinn, he Has a lot to prove. Should've never been a lock.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Richardson is talented but we know why we didn't see it last year he was playing hurt and then was put on IR.

I agree on Quinn, he Has a lot to prove. Should've never been a lock.

You and I have a major difference of opinion concerning Richardson which is okay. I just don't see him as anything more than a fast JAG. I'd love to be wrong though.

9 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

If Trent isn't going to play for us then a first and a third is probably as good as it's going to get. I would work out whatever differences they have with Trent but Bruce is too stubborn and Dan won't do anything about him.

This is why you don't show up to games as fans and ask that Haskins not start until upper management is run by people who actaully let football guys do their jobs. 

A 1st and 3rd is great compensations for Trent Williams! 

Archived