South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

My thoughts as I read up:

There is a suit, provided by the Darwinists, that does something. Apparently there is another one in the "grid".

Our goal is to make it to day 150 AND to "remove" the Darwinists.

This, to me, says there are 5 Darwinists.

Judging by the updated grid, it appears Dr. Pickle will be keeping up what spots have been checked. I missed yesterday, but was sent info on what room I was "randomly assigned." The spot I was assigned appeared red on the grid and I found nothing worthwhile there.

Apparently we vote to give someone the suit each night, which is new to me. I guess there isn't a lynch then?

Oof @Woz. Definitely would have tried to get a replacement.

A couple players seem interested in claiming roles and "uniting". The theory of everyone being Indy is interesting, but there has to be Darwinists IMO.

I am not in favor of releasing information about my role or what grid # I looked in tonight. I am in favor of receiving the suit if it can keep me safe.

@TheKillerNacho hits the nail on the head IMO. Anyone who thinks Darwinists don't exist in the game are either trying to deceive or just aren't reading.

Suspicion list so far:

1. VikeManDan
  2. Orca
  3. BCB
  4. KSJ
  5. SirA1

Night 1: 4 people died. 3 by needles and 1 a "vile left down the hallway." No roles were revealed. I'm always interested to see who lurks to hear the mornings results. Usually they are the people that have vested interest in the results of the night. Swoosh, Alfred, Swag, Counselor and Orca all posted within 10 minutes of the results.

I am also curious as to what the suit did for Swag. I am not sold that the suit is necessarily a "good" thing. Obviously this game has not be made to be cut and dry. The only thing we have been told is that our goal is to make it to day 150 and eliminate the Darwinists (who are the same people providing the suit for us).

Now people are actively calling their searches and I don't think I like that. I truly believe that there are mafia amongst us and I personally don't want them finding the suit (if it does do something good). I will not be announcing where I search.

And all of the sudden there is a power struggle of people dancing around with votes before the nights end. And Alfred disappeared in the middle of it. SirA1 swings in to make a suspicious vote and disappear. The suit ends up going to TheKillerNacho and MD4L is killed.

Night 2:  5 people died. All piled up. No mention of needles or vials today. Orca, Whicker, Counselor, Nazgul and Swoosh all posted soon after night. Reoccuring are Orca, Counselor and Swoosh are repeat offenders of lurking for night results.

Suspicion List:

1. Orca
  2. SirA1
  3. Counselor
  4. BCB
  5. Nazgul

It's hard for me to get a grip of the "concept" for this game. I truly believe there are mafia members, it clearly states in the OP we must remove them.

If I had to make a trust list:

1. Dome
  2. TheKillerNacho

To a lesser Extent:

1. Alfred
  2. Squire

Notes: I would like to know if it is good or bad to end up with the suit. Not specifically what happens, but if it is a positive thing. I don't believe I have an alignment as far as I can determine. My wincon is the same as what Woz posted, but the color used was not the same. My activity will probably be limited with my job and my kids, but I have already submitted my grid search for tomorrow and I was unsuccessful in my grid search tonight.

At least you are not one of the delusional crazies who say the Darwinists are fake 

its possible that @TheKillerNacho was onto something. he give me the idea earlier, but i figured it out now

perhaps whicker is a darwinist, and darwinists are aware that everyone else is insanity aligned.

darwinists cant kill, but their job is to spread fear so everyone else (the scientists) do the killing for them. that could be why whicker was so taken aback when woz posted his pm. he figured it would be harder to spread panic if everyone knew they were the same role.

also, could explain why orca can commute every night. 

darwinists cant die. they probably have to outnumber the rest of the players to win

also, i vigged mission last night. he clearly didnt understand what was going on, and was a threat to my game. i didnt kill anyone n1.

basically, the killers are cleared in this game.

who killed the rest of the people this game?

• Like 1

i think everyone that killed, should admit who they killed

i start the ball rolling with killing mission with Anthrax

who else?

at the very least, i would trust people who are honest about this and it would help game solve.

lets start with who killed TLO (also a good decision)

just thought of something.

my syringe is Anthrax

wozs syringe was Dengue

whickers syringe is Marburg

All different letters on the grid which goes from A to O.

Maybe thats a clue on where the PP suit is. 

that its not in those rows.

everyone, post up which infection you have to give.

Edited by Malfatron