Week 1 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins - Sept. 10, 1:00 PM

Phire

If I'm being honest, the biggest shortcoming for this team so far in this game IMO is Doug Pederson. Yes we're winning but it's in spite of him. He genuinely comes off as inept and not a leader. Andy may have been boring but you still knew it was his show.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

If I'm being honest, the biggest shortcoming for this team so far in this game IMO is Doug Pederson. Yes we're winning but it's in spite of him. He genuinely comes off as inept and not a leader. Andy may have been boring but you still knew it was his show.

He's basically the Marty the Moron of play calling. Which is mind boggling I'm even comparing the two.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Biggest difference in this game to me has been the Redskins mistakes. If they didn't go full derp a few times they'd easily be winning.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm pretty confident it's dougs show any time we see mind numbingly stupid formations and play calls on easy down and distances.

Archived