Zeke’s Holdout When does he fall out of the Top-4?

JaguarCrazy2832

Where are people standing with Zeke now? My draft for my big money league is coming up on Monday, and I have no doubt that I will be picking at the end (I have never picked higher than 8th in this league in over 10 years of drafting...it is truly bizarre). If I'm picking 8-10, is the reward v risk on Zeke worth it at this point? 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Where are people standing with Zeke now? My draft for my big money league is coming up on Monday, and I have no doubt that I will be picking at the end (I have never picked higher than 8th in this league in over 10 years of drafting...it is truly bizarre). If I'm picking 8-10, is the reward v risk on Zeke worth it at this point? 

I say pick him and just make sure you get pollard.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Forge said:

I picked him at 8 and felt incredible about it but I am a little nervous even though its been just 2 days. I think 8-10 is still a fine time to take him but I think I'd move on to someone else if I was picking 4

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I picked him at 8 and felt incredible about it but I am a little nervous even though its been just 2 days. I think 8-10 is still a fine time to take him but I think I'd move on to someone else if I was picking 4

My worst fear, honestly, is that I pick 4/5 lol

15 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea I wanted a Top-4 pick more than anything when we picked the order. I wound up with 12 and then did a full pick swap to move to 8 so if Zeke plays I think I hit the lotto but.i'd hate to be stuck at 4/5

I passed on him at 10 yesterday, and he went 13th I believe.  Pollard was taken in the 6th but its a 16 team draft.  I am kicking myself for not getting both instead of Michael Thomas.  I have my bigger money league next Weds and I have the 4th pick, its a 2 QB league.  I am hoping Mahomes goes top 3 and then I get one of the three RBs but if not I am guessing I will pass on him unless there is good news on the situation prior to that.

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I passed on him at 10 yesterday, and he went 13th I believe.  Pollard was taken in the 6th but its a 16 team draft.  I am kicking myself for not getting both instead of Michael Thomas.  I have my bigger money league next Weds and I have the 4th pick, its a 2 QB league.  I am hoping Mahomes goes top 3 and then I get one of the three RBs but if not I am guessing I will pass on him unless there is good news on the situation prior to that.

Yea pick 4 is tough, hopefully the format works out well for you. When i took him at 8, i asked the guy picking 10 if he would have taken him and he said absolutely so at least i know he wouldn’t have fallen back to me at 17. Just need him to report

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Man I hope so. Clock is ticking though 

Me as well. The problem for me is that I am super duper risk averse in the first two rounds of a fantasy draft (in my money leagues). I will absolutely take a shot on Gordon in round 3/4 if I'm picking at the back end because I can stomach the loss if he doesn't end up playing. But it's really, really difficult to come back from losing your first or second round pick if you misfire there. You really need to drill a late round pick / UDFA who plays almost at a first round level, and it's not like those guys are always there every year.