The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, I tend to believe Carl just because he told us what his drink invest did, and he had no way of knowing it would be sold out. That’s a pretty big gamble that paid off based on a predetermined mod mechanic.

Not sure I'm understanding what you mean here.

I started with 2 drink vouchers > Waited til I got two more > used them for that sweet Sensor > Told everyone what it did because it was useful information and I have nothing to hide > all the top tier drinks sell out > now we're here

That's what happened. It worked out very well for everyone, we lynched Pickle. I was operating under the impression that any drink could be sold out at any time. No one had any way to know that tbh.

18 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, I tend to believe Carl just because he told us what his drink invest did, and he had no way of knowing it would be sold out. That’s a pretty big gamble that paid off based on a predetermined mod mechanic.

Do we actually know Dome didn't say something to the effect of "you buy the only White-Gold Tower" though?

19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Bet VMD is the tracker and Bcb stole his claim.

As I said earlier though... if VMD and BCB were aligned, wouldn't they have made their claims as to which drink granted the track consistent? Also didn't they claim a track on the same day? (VMD tracked me the same night BCB supposedly tracked Pickle).

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

As I said earlier though... if VMD and BCB were aligned, wouldn't they have made their claims as to which drink granted the track consistent? Also didn't they claim a track on the same day? (VMD tracked me the same night BCB supposedly tracked Pickle).

Why would they be consistent?  VMD is the one who threw us into the “the same drinks can be different abilities” thing, which saved bcb.