The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

Both seem like they’re trying to get lynched.

Bcb is memeing Nacho with Orca, so they’re a huge liability going into tomorrow.  VMD is AFK, making nonsense claims, and voting me.  At least he’s still on the list.  And then there is Carl, trying to appear reasonable.

While all of them float the idea of Counselor being scum.

Just now, SwAg said:

Bcb is memeing Nacho with Orca, so they’re a huge liability going into tomorrow.  VMD is AFK, making nonsense claims, and voting me.  At least he’s still on the list.  And then there is Carl, trying to appear reasonable.

this is why I keep going back to carl. Imagine what a cult leader would do when given a 5-person senor when he's probably most worried about the rival cult: sense 5 people not in his cult. And when he discovered Old Orc in those 5, what do you expect him to do? Out it in thread to get town to lynch the Old Orc threat and get some town points to boot. It's possible Carl didn't realize at the time the natural implication of outting it was it narrowed down who was part of his cult, too.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Uh, yeah scratch that last part. I was just confused as to why Counselor was "cleared". It's better now.