The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

its coming together.

swag is the recruiter

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, I’m the converter, who made up an invest on another converter, that happened to be correct.  While my only recruit was roleblocked, so I had to have genuinely made up the information.

And I am now restricting my voting options to a likely 2/3 chance of getting Erik.

Stop being retarded.

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

severe pushback by you on your first convert getting lynched

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Malf, are you serious?  I explained why I did that.  Because I thought I blocked two kills, and this Danger wasn’t a killer.

If you’re not converted, you’re being a complete dunce.

Read my role claim, dip****.  I thought I blocked two hits, and Danger was getting pushed as a potential killer who was blocked.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

read my above posts.

as soon as i claimed that i roleblocked danger, swag went into overdrive to get someone else lynched

@Malfatron

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

its coming together.

swag is the recruiter

So, I’m the converter, who made up an invest on another converter, that happened to be correct.  While my only recruit was roleblocked, so I had to have genuinely made up the information.

And I am now restricting my voting options to a likely 2/3 chance of getting Erik.

Stop being retarded.

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Malf, are you serious?  I explained why I did that.  Because I thought I blocked two kills, and this Danger wasn’t a killer.

Read my role claim, dip****.  I thought I blocked two hits, and Danger was getting pushed as a potential killer who was blocked.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

read my above posts.

as soon as i claimed that i roleblocked danger, swag went into overdrive to get someone else lynched

@Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

read my above posts.

Wasn't that day 2 though? If Swag recruited Danger the night prior, he had no knowledge of what Danger's move even was. I guess you could say he was trying to protect his new recruitbut I'm not sure if it would be the end of the world

Also we do know, confirmed, that Pickle's explanation as to why Swag was a cult leader was an outright lie - since his cult is still around he made no less than two successful converts.

I don't like how you're going for being cleared, but demanding of others to do the same. Like I can move my vote around wherever, because I'm town, but I'm a total newb here and you're following what I say. I could be wrong. All I listed was people not on my sensor and we kinda ran with it, lol. 

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

its coming together.

swag is the recruiter

9 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

1) Yeah I never received any indication on how the drink stuff was gonna work, and if Dome took the sensor away because he realized we could break his game, I don't blame him lol

2) I definitely would **** swing 

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Stop being retarded.

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

read my above posts.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Respond to me.  You’re not going to ignore me as a viable strategy.  I explained this already, and you’re ignoring it as the newest Erik recruit.

@Malfatron, what is my endgame if the made-up Swoosh invest is wrong?  Die as the recruiter because I was so concerned about a N1 concert?

This is so dumb there is no way you believe it as Town.

1 minute ago, carl_sjunior said:

I don't like how you're going for being cleared, but demanding of others to do the same. Like I can move my vote around wherever, because I'm town, but I'm a total newb here and you're following what I say. I could be wrong. All I listed was people not on my sensor and we kinda ran with it, lol. 

I don’t even know what you said here.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Wasn't that day 2 though? If Swag recruited Danger the night prior, he had no knowledge of what Danger's move even was. I guess you could say he was trying to protect his new recruitbut I'm not sure if it would be the end of the world

Also we do know, confirmed, that Pickle's explanation as to why Swag was a cult leader was an outright lie - since his cult is still around he made no less than two successful converts.

it wasnt about what move danger had, it was the fact that danger getting roleblocked was getting him votes. and swag was putting a stop to it no matter what

at that point, if there was only two of them, his convert getting lynched would be horrible for them

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

its coming together.

swag is the recruiter

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Stop being retarded.

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

read my above posts.

Respond to me.  You’re not going to ignore me as a viable strategy.  I explained this already, and you’re ignoring it as the newest Erik recruit.

@Malfatron, we are all waiting.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@Malfatron, what is my endgame if the made-up Swoosh invest is wrong?  Die as the recruiter because I was so concerned about a N1 concert?

This is so dumb there is no way you believe it as Town.

i could see others as the cult leader to.

i just suspect you the most