The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

whats the hurry?

there isn't. 

vmd has claimed town and isnt voting in any rational way and 

bcb is avoiding the whole thing and

idk i just feel like there are logically only a couple directions to go right now and people aren't even playing the same game lol

i dont get it.

do you come back when all the cult leaders are dead. and you know who they are but cant tell us?

"Zeon is released from his prison when the thief Slade removes the Jewel of Light and the Jewel of Evil from the Ancient Shrine south of Granseal.

During the events of Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict, Mishaela sacrificed herself after being mortally wounded to revive Darksol at the place Zeon was sealed so he could use Zeon's power. Yet this plan backfired as Zeon held back Darksol's full power so the Shining Force was able to defeat and reseal him."

Just now, Malfatron said:

i dont get it.

do you come back when all the cult leaders are dead. and you know who they are but cant tell us?

"Zeon is released from his prison when the thief Slade removes the Jewel of Light and the Jewel of Evil from the Ancient Shrine south of Granseal.

During the events of Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict, Mishaela sacrificed herself after being mortally wounded to revive Darksol at the place Zeon was sealed so he could use Zeon's power. Yet this plan backfired as Zeon held back Darksol's full power so the Shining Force was able to defeat and reseal him."

what