The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@rackcs when did you say you drank the skooma?

When I first received the skooma two nights ago it says that I poured some into a pipe and smoked it. This lead to me seeing visions of carrots looking like dancing orange swords and said I had an alignment invest. Then I decided to use that invest last night and it said I was still high and spied on my target and then the cabbages spoke to me and told me Swag was Alduin.

Honestly, the skooma, ability, and result all seems pretty irrelevant at this point. I think it was just a fun side thing but there's nothing of consequence about it. 

Just now, rackcs said:

When I first received the skooma two nights ago it says that I poured some into a pipe and smoked it. This lead to me seeing visions of carrots looking like dancing orange swords and said I had an alignment invest. Then I decided to use that invest last night and it said I was still high and spied on my target and then the cabbages spoke to me and told me Swag was Alduin.

Honestly, the skooma, ability, and result all seems pretty irrelevant at this point. I think it was just a fun side thing but there's nothing of consequence about it. 

so you only targetted Swag last night and not before?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

wait, wait.

did you invest swag n4?

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i think rackcs is our "drauger"

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

yep. unintentional one i believe.

skooma probably makes you think its an invest, but its really a kill

Seriously? We have an actual undead person in the game who was going at swag over and over. Also, this draugr attempted to target Swag the night before. The idea that I'm the draugr, unintentional or not doesn't make any sense.

Just now, rackcs said:

Seriously? We have an actual undead person in the game who was going at swag over and over. Also, this draugr attempted to target Swag the night before. The idea that I'm the draugr, unintentional or not doesn't make any sense.

yeah, i would agree since swag was attmpted killed two nights in a row

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

My honest theory is that the skooma was not a planned thing and when Malf said he picked it up, Dome thought it would be funny to have him give it out. It never was meant to do anything but just be a fun side thing. Kinda like the potions in his Saloon game.

this is probably the case.

add a little flavor to the game

• Like 1

Really I think it comes down to Orca or Carl today. I personally am more suspicious of Orca honestly but I like Malf's logic of how it's likely not game over if we lynch carl and are wrong but could be if we lynch someone other than carl and are wrong. I could really go either way.

Just now, Malfatron said:

this is probably the case.

add a little flavor to the game

Iirc, in the Saloon game pwny or whoever it was just started selling his snake oil in thread for fun and Dome went with it. In this case, you posted in the thread that you wanted to pick up the skooma and I could see Dome just running with it.

• Like 1