The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, rackcs said:

Orca and Malf worked together and got Nacho. They didn't know or care that he was the skooma guy. They thought they had it in the bag. You saw how excited orca was. He thought they had won. Instead I ****ed his **** all up. 

i had a guilty on nacho

Explain what kinda **** *** scum ability giving out tickets would be. And if I had been recruited why would I give them to anyone other than my teammates? I spread them out, gave them to lots of people. Primarily I gave them to Malf, which was a mistake apparently, but I wouldn't have given them to him if I was scum. I would've been giving them to Orca.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Orca and Malf worked together and got Nacho. They didn't know or care that he was the skooma guy. They thought they had it in the bag. You saw how excited orca was. He thought they had won. Instead I ****ed his **** all up. 

also, youre the Erik convert

its impossible for us to be on the same team as orca because there is 1 erik left

still if you win i tip my hat

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i had a guilty on nacho

That means nothing. It's just like touch said. You got the invest through a drink and used it on him. He was just a way for you to get your cred up but it's too big of a coincidence that you and orca both jumped right away. And iirc, orca even voted first.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

Explain what kinda **** *** scum ability giving out tickets would be. And if I had been recruited why would I give them to anyone other than my teammates? I spread them out, gave them to lots of people. Primarily I gave them to Malf, which was a mistake apparently, but I wouldn't have given them to him if I was scum. I would've been giving them to Orca.

i gave out armor

you were giving the tickets to me for me to stay on your good side

i didnt think it was you

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also, youre the Erik convert

its impossible for us to be on the same team as orca because there is 1 erik left

still if you win i tip my hat

If you win I'm not tipping **** you scum ****. Who says it's another Erik? Why couldn't it be another orc? Orca lived a long *** time and had plenty of time to recruit you.

Just now, Malfatron said:

i gave out armor

you were giving the tickets to me for me to stay on your good side

i didnt think it was you

I gave you the tickets because I trusted you. Why would I care about having you on my side? Giving two tickets to my teammate every night would be insanely powerful and helpful to my team, it would've been dumb to waste them.

As for the armor, it's not as big a deal to give it out. The odds of scum getting NKd this late in the game was small so it would be an easy low risk way to get town on your good side.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

rack just sat back and let civs kill civs

That's bull****. I ******* killed Orca. I gave my thoughts. You were the one actively leading people into lynches. Even last day phase I was saying orca should have been one of our potential targets and you didn't include him.

Just now, Malfatron said:

because the old orc fanbase has been eliminated

didnt say that for the Erik one

****. It doesn't matter. I know it's you. I know it's not me. I know it's not Counselor. **** it. I hate being against you here Malf. It's driving me nuts.

Just now, rackcs said:

That's bull****. I ******* killed Orca. I gave my thoughts. You were the one actively leading people into lynches. Even last day phase I was saying orca should have been one of our potential targets and you didn't include him.

you killed orca because there was 2 opposing scum left and you needed to win

and you know that i would likely be lynched next

which i probably will