The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc I am actually Jenassa the leader of the Orcs. 

The only people I cannot convert are cult leaders and members.  I tried to convert swag n1 and failed.  I was NOT roleblocked. I was NOT jailed.  I was NOT redirected. It failed bc swag is the leader of a cult now we now know it is the Erik aligned. 

The writeup on swag's 2 kills mention Talos which has a cult following in skyrim.  My kill mentioned the armour bc I am Jenassa. 

All 3 factions have the same roles and abilities. 

Swag has 2 kills tonight no question about it.  

The only thing in question is why counselor has been motivating him.....

Except I have no kill bc I haven't converted 2 people.  Swags kills are strongman kills bc he has 2 convertees. 

Lynch swag now. Jail me so I can't convert or do anything.  Lynch me tomorrow. It's the best town play and you all know it.  Plus I can gloat that I caught swag yet again.  

I told you...both.

Counselor motivated him so he got 2 n1.  He converted most likely counselor and it has to be whicker.  Since he got 2 recruits he gains a strongman hit. Which swag will use tonight and be motivated by cousnelor so he will kill 2.  All of our 3 roles are the same. 

I'm not dying until I bury swag.  You all owe me that. 

I tried to convert him it failed.  Swag must have got him n1.  

pickle lies confirmed.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

lol, i was pushing rick hard but nice try

Your push was reminiscent of your push of Matt’s in Rack’s GOT game.  Feel free to re-read it for yourself.  But, I skimmed over nonsense and missed it on the read up, so you can disregard for now.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Orca/Whicker imo

there's a number of inconsistencies with bcb's claim.

VMD's track (which I can personally verify) was from a $2 ale while bcb said it was from the same $3 drink that my jail was from. Moreover, bcb first claimed that Pickle Rick "didn't kill anyone" without offering the detail (and despite bcb saying earlier it could be a cult game). Came off like bcb was trying defending Pickle. Then he didn't specify it was a track until later, probably when Pickle realized he was going to be lynched and needed a way to push town in a direction other than his actual recruit(s).

• Like 2