Plain Ol' Mafia, IRL but on the Internet - Day 5 end 7pm EST

Dome

All I'm saying is that the idea that I am silent as town and active as scum is demonstrably wrong and untrue. Also anyone who's played with me knows that this is how I respond to people saying **** I think/know is untrue. This is a bad lynch for one because I am town and two because the reasoning is god awful. 

16 minutes ago, rackcs said:

All I'm saying is that the idea that I am silent as town and active as scum is demonstrably wrong and untrue. Also anyone who's played with me knows that this is how I respond to people saying **** I think/know is untrue. This is a bad lynch for one because I am town and two because the reasoning is god awful. 

tenor.gif?itemid=12391873

Also...telling us your metas is scummy to the max

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Racks explaining things is his true scum tell, fyi.

It's literally ******* not

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12391873

Also...telling us your metas is scummy to the max

This is some dumb ****. You attack me for my meta as the sole reason for why I'm scum then when I respond by defending my meta and telling you that you're wrong I get attacked for bringing up my meta. Go ahead and lynch me if this is the dumb****ery that's going to be happening in this game. Good luck town letting Orca and Pickle lead you into oblivion.

Just now, Malfatron said:

self voting is your scumtell.

Pretty sure I've never self voted in a game here but ok.

I honestly don't care about getting lynched or anything like that. It just pisses me off that Pickle and Orca made up a fake meta for me and then a bunch of people just hopped on despite the fact that they are ridiculously wrong. You'd think people would have learned by now to not blindly follow those two but oh well.

Archived