Plain Ol' Mafia, IRL but on the Internet - Day 5 end 7pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

I was ******* with you, Racks.

When I'm mafia - I'm unhelpful to mafia. When I'm town - I'm unhelpful to town.
I just play to get Orca eliminated first. And to call Counselor a loser at the end of the game.

At least your honest

Just now, rackcs said:

Pretty sure I've never self voted in a game here but ok.

I honestly don't care about getting lynched or anything like that. It just pisses me off that Pickle and Orca made up a fake meta for me and then a bunch of people just hopped on despite the fact that they are ridiculously wrong. You'd think people would have learned by now to not blindly follow those two but oh well.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i was being satirical as well @rackcs

everything you post is apparently your scumtell.

i was using metaphorical italics

Just now, rackcs said:

I honestly don't care about getting lynched or anything like that. It just pisses me off that Pickle and Orca made up a fake meta for me and then a bunch of people just hopped on despite the fact that they are ridiculously wrong. You'd think people would have learned by now to not blindly follow those two but oh well.

Don't ever pay attention to those inbred neanderthals. They're always wrong but scream the loudest.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Whine much.. scum tell #10 :D

Archived