Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

There is barely a sliver of black between the bar being full on a blockbuster between the Chargers and the Jets. Ridiculous actually.

Reporters say the Jets are holding firm in their demands for two firsts this season, as they have rejected firsts in consecutive seasons, and turned down a 1+2 this season.

Breaking News: Elon Musk makes a splash with the team's arrival in San Diego, sending DT 81 Wilkerson back to the New York Jets, along with two 2021 first round picks in order to land DT 82 Oliver and a 2021 7th.

Musk: "We are ready to win now. Wilkerson is a good player, we wish him well, but we hope that Oliver provides the interior pass rush we have been looking for. It hurts losing high assets, but ultimately Oliver is the kind of player we felt could be a difference maker, and with the Jets having Foles... well, this helps them build for the future."

Sources within the organization spoke about the confidence the staff has in rookie Samuel Keith at cornerback that allowed them to focus on interior DL. He has been getting extra focus in practice, and they expect to continue to see him improve.

• Like 1

Steelers- 47     Redskins-0

Probably my best defensive game so far. Still just can’t figure out how to user good, always make the wrong read and end up out of position. Still better usering than what I have been and that combined with the rest of my defense held the redskins to just 128yds of offense. Greedy Williams finally got me my first turnover of the season and on the very next drive he took another INT to the house. 

Stephen Clark had another good game. Couple shaky passes but overall great job throwing. 1 INT was a great defensive play on a good pass and the other was my 2nd round receiver Gill absolutely butchering a beautiful pass. I gave Gill an opportunity as my #3 WR to see if he could be a solid piece to my offense even though he’ll never be a great player. He managed 2yds on 1 reception and he’ll be riding the pine for the remainder of the season. Might not even make it to the end of the season on my roster.

Clark 22/30 446yds 5TD 2INT

Johnson 12att 75yds 1TD, 3rec 113yds

Metcalf 9rec 195yds 2TD

Isabella 5rec 88yds 2TD

Edmunds 8tck 3sacks

Von Miller 4tck 3 sacks 1FF

Greedy Williams 6tck 2INT 1TD

Also apparently calling an audible on a kickoff is a major bug. You just end up kicking it straight out of bounds. Almost blew my shutout because I hit the wrong button when selecting my kick off so I tried audibling my coverage to the right. Then I kicked the ball and hit my own player with it...

Chargers lose to the Raiders, 28-29.

One of those games where Madden just ****s on you.

K Murray 20 of 34, 366 yards, 3 TDs, 4 INTs

Those picks were garbage. 2 were from terrible throws that I had absolutely no control over due to clean pocket, one which was a pick six. One I got picked down at the 1 on a deep pass - got a safety off it. The final drive though, pure garbage. Not only do my defenders drop two passes, they converted a 4th on the way to score, AND picked me off on my responding drive when their safety ran the route better than my TE.

/rant.

Barkley 10 rushes 37 yards 1 TD

Harry 6 rec 57 yards 2 TDs

Njoku 5 rec 81 yards 1 TD

Cooper 4 rec 111 yards

Clowney 3 sacks, Oliver 2 sacks, Bush 1 sack

Just so annoyed with how Madden takes control on some passes and literally ****s you over. I get it if I make a bad read, or throw off balance, but there's no reason for some of these passes. Then making the opposing defense have velcro... yeah.

Looks like we eating an L tonight. 

• Like 1