Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

TBH you might just be better off holding onto Mahomes, cuz you won't get anything close to value for him.

Or keep looking, but it'll be challenging. Heck, if you have interest in Kyler Murray, let me know xD

I would take Murray, but would need more than just him. Would want established players, not picks.

Edited by Fresh Prince

1 minute ago, Fresh Prince said:

I would take Murray, but would need more than just him.

Of course. Not sure I can afford to part with the talent necessary to acquire him, but feel free to look over my roster and maybe we'll be able to make something happen.

In terms of immediate draft capital, I have the NYJ 1st and my own 2nd.

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Of course. Not sure I can afford to part with the talent necessary to acquire him, but feel free to look over my roster and maybe we'll be able to make something happen.

In terms of immediate draft capital, I have the NYJ 1st and my own 2nd.

Honestly I would do Murray, nyj 1st, and a quality olineman with a star dev. I’ve played a few madden games with Murray and I like him. My oline keeps getting crushed so would need one in the trade.

Edited by Fresh Prince

13 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Honestly I would do Murray, nyj 1st, and a quality olineman with a star dev

My starting 3 interior OL are star dev. Bitiono (spelling?) and Mason are high 80s in their late 20s, center Ragnow is low 80s but also early 20s.

Andre Dilliard is normal dev I think, same with my starting OTs. No other OL worth a damn.

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

My starting 3 interior OL are star dev. Bitiono (spelling?) and Mason are high 80s in their late 20s, center Ragnow is low 80s but also early 20s.

Andre Dilliard is normal dev I think, same with my starting OTs. No other OL worth a damn.

Let me check ragnow stats but if I like him would you do Murray, him and the 1st? Looking at your roster now 

Edited by Fresh Prince

1 minute ago, Fresh Prince said:

Let me check ragnow stats but if I like him would you do Murray, him and the 1st?

Yeah. Why the hell not.

I've trained Murray from 73 to 80, and into Strong Arm (which was lower at 71 or 69, don't remember).

Edited by RuskieTitan

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I believe we can only have 2 in each of the first two rounds. You'd need to trade some for future picks or players (or move up in the draft).

That’s correct I remember now. Maybe I can trade two 2nds for a decent player.

Edited by Fresh Prince