Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

I got a Breakout Dev goal for Greedy Williams. First one iv gotten that I REALLY want to focus on getting for my player. Man does it look tough though. Hold to Titans to less than 150yds passing or get Greedy 2+ INT, FF, TFL or Sacks.

I figure my best bet would be to just blitz Greedy and try to get TFL unless I’m shutting their offense down then I can just play ball control on offense and run the clock out giving them less chances at 150+ passing yards.

3 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Maybe some trades and I got a 1st and 4 2nds. Hopefully I can improve my oline and dline 

Those positions are typically well stocked for prospects in the draft so that’s good. I need to focus on Linebackers and that’s going to be a pain. DL is my second biggest need.

Steelers- 17 Titans-14

Stephen Clark 15/24 245yds 1TD 1INT

Johnson 20att 133yds 1TD

Isabella 7rec 127yds 1TD

Von Miller 2 sacks

Titans Passing Yards: 98

Greedy Williams now has Superstar Dev rate! His Superstar abilities are Unfakeable and Universal Coverage.

Whole goal for this game was to just hold the Titans under 150yds passing so I just ran the clock out as much as I could. Isabella has cost Clark a couple INTs by not fighting for the ball, kind of irritating but he is 5’9”...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

When you guys are drafting do you go off of projected round or talent. Need my 4 2nds to have star dev to start to catch up to you guys on talent. My team is crap

Talent, always talent. Project round can sometimes help when you have multiple picks and can try to snag someone later in the draft (although with so many users here, that's not really feasible).

Isaac Barber, my 73 OVR OLB (up to 75 now I believe, still don't know if he's Star or higher) was projected 3rd round, I took him at the bottom of the 1st, since his true talent level was mid first.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Talent, always talent. Project round can sometimes help when you have multiple picks and can try to snag someone later in the draft (although with so many users here, that's not really feasible).

Isaac Barber, my 73 OVR OLB (up to 75 now I believe, still don't know if he's Star or higher) was projected 3rd round, I took him at the bottom of the 1st, since his true talent level was mid first.

Thank for the advice, I think I went off of projected last draft which is why I got it normal dev. 5 picks in the first two rounds could really change my team around if I draft well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fresh Prince said:

Trading for a good player is so hard. I couldn’t even get Wentz (85) and someone else for Mahomes

TBH you might just be better off holding onto Mahomes, cuz you won't get anything close to value for him.

Or keep looking, but it'll be challenging. Heck, if you have interest in Kyler Murray, let me know xD

• Like 1