Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

10 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Have a pending trade for dexter Lawrence where I give up two 2nds. Cross fingers

I’m not trading Dexter Lawrence. He’s pretty much the only D-line I have going forward. Heyward is over 30 and on the decline and my DT’s are pretty cruddy.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

This draft class seems to really be lacking in projected OL, at least from a draft projection. Center has a number of guys though. I'll have to focus train whoever I pick up. But with a QB that is basically maxed out, I can focus on group training WRs/TEs/OL and bring those units up.

Yea I haven’t scouted any of the OL yet since I’m pretty happy with my O-line right now. I bet there is some talent there in the mid rounds though, you just have to find it. Even projected UDFA you can usually find some depth players at.

Traded two 2ndS for Will Hernandez, 24 yr old 81 overall star dev. Oline increased big time with these last two trades. Still have two firsts and two 2nds two bolster my DL and LB core. Picked up Matt breida who is 25 yr old 83 rating star dev for a 3rd and something else. If I could get a a decent WR my offense is golden. Just need to work on my defense to catch up to you guys.

• Like 1

So first game was a loss, need to adjust to to the fact That Murray’s accuracy and running isn’t nearly as good as mahomes. Didn’t play bad but had a bunch of drops that ruined drives, need to control the wrs more since i usually don’t and that was the issue.  Offensive line was pretty good and Breida was an upgrade. On to next week.

• Like 1

Oh wow. Devin Bush just went to the coach and wants to take it to the next level... he's already a Superstar so this would be for X-factor. Dang gotta get that for him!

Need to hold the Pats to 150 yards, or 3+ INT, TFL, FFs, Sacks. 

Patriots are 5-0 and led by Aaron Rodgers... looks like blitzing it is.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Oh wow. Devin Bush just went to the coach and wants to take it to the next level... he's already a Superstar so this would be for X-factor. Dang gotta get that for him!

Need to hold the Pats to 150 yards, or 3+ INT, TFL, FFs, Sacks. 

Patriots are 5-0 and led by Aaron Rodgers... looks like blitzing it is.

I hope you fail...you already got the best QB in the league, what more do you need?