Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

5 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

To be fair, I wanted Joseph and I also tried to trade for Greedy last year till I realized he was on your team lol.

I was really tempted to go with Jamarcus Johnson there. But luckily I stuck to my needs because Joseph is damn good. Greedy Williams is a beast now that he has Superstar abilities.

30 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Such a frustrating loss, about 5 different times I had a guy open on a crossing route with no pressure and Murray missed them by 7 yards.

Play around with the left joy stick while throwing. Until Brissett progressed a lot I always had to pull back on the left joystick just a little bit when throwing to get him to not launch everything into the middle of no where.

Edited by Neumatic

18 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

So playing the Browns score is 7-7. Browns attempting a FG. I block it with CB Nickerson, Wagner runs it back for a TD. On the kickoff Adam Shaheen forced a fumble and Nickerson ran it back for a TD. Bam 21-7 in seconds lol

How do you block anything in this game? Lol

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

How do you block anything in this game? Lol

Timing and a fast CB4 coming off the edge of the FG block formation. Watch the guard tap the long snapper on the leg and it’ll give you a good idea when it’s about to be snapped.