Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Welcome aboard the Star 23 year old QB club.

If Mahomes breaks a leg and stops rushing for TDs I like Clark’s chance of being league MVP and helping him progress. I’d love it if I could get him some Superstar abilities before I have to play you again. His complete ineptitude in that last game left a bad taste in my mouth. 

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Was the "Von Miller goes unblocked" play finally patched?

Lol actually in free practice my playbook consists of a 4-3 defense for some reason. Von Miller going unblocked is 100% on your o-line ;). He’s easily my best defensive player, it’s a shame he’s regressing due to age.

7 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

The funny thing is with all these breakout dev...Murray is still a Star lol

He's got 20 INTs already on the season. Doubt he hits Superstar without dropping some 60 and 70 burgers like Clark. Might have to consider a new QB and see what I get for Murray.

35 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

He's got 20 INTs already on the season. Doubt he hits Superstar without dropping some 60 and 70 burgers like Clark. Might have to consider a new QB and see what I get for Murray.

If there’s a QB you like in the draft just find a team with terrible QB’s and they’ll be willing to deal a fair price. Hell I got value out of a 28yo Brissett that had a worst overall than Murray. 

16 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

If @Fresh Prince plays early enough, I'll get my game in for week 12 so you guys could get in week 12 and start 13 since I won't be around from tomorrow till Sunday.

I thought we all agreed you get a forced loss for each week you miss out on. You know, as punishment for not knowing your priorities. Priority #1 is our Madden league.