Antonio Brown to the Redskins Hype Train!!!

mar29020

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I'd rather watch the young kids then to listen to a 30-year-old Wr *itch like a toddler bc he's not getting the ball enough like he did in Pittsburgh.

he would've got the ball all day because we have nobody else 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I'd rather watch the young kids then to listen to a 30-year-old Wr *itch like a toddler bc he's not getting the ball enough like he did in Pittsburgh.

Just keep it at you'd like to Possibly see the young guys develop. If Brown was that much of a headache, he definitely wouldn't be a Patriot. 

2 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

And anyone who would argue anything different you should just ignore. Let's see how long it takes our only Vet WR PRich to get injured😟😟😟😟. Turtle, please don't reply to this with the BS about him not really being injury prone!!

Edited by Skins212689

29 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

And be a cancer in the lockerroom.

Our team is a young team. AB is not the vet we want them emulating.

Would he make us better on the field?

For a time. Yes.

But his presence would hinder development of younger players that need the touches. 

It also places a cancer in the clubhouse at a time when the culture needs to change.

Hard pass.

Talented guy. No doubt

But the juice is not worth the squeeze

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

And be a cancer in the lockerroom.

Our team is a young team. AB is not the vet we want them emulating.

Would he make us better on the field?

For a time. Yes.

But his presence would hinder development of younger players that need the touches. 

It also places a cancer in the clubhouse at a time when the culture needs to change.

Hard pass.

Talented guy. No doubt

But the juice is not worth the squeeze

Belichick has the pedigree to take the risk.  We do not.  I'm a bit surprised by them taking the risk, but they are a team who can afford it.  The Redskins are not.  Belly saved Bruce Allen from himself. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Belichick has the pedigree to take the risk.  We do not.  I'm a bit surprised by them taking the risk, but they are a team who can afford it.  The Redskins are not.  Belly saved Bruce Allen from himself. 

Correct. Literally the only organization in the league who could withstand ABs cancerous attitude.

8 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

So a lot of people are saying this was planned. Anyone here agree?

I would buy it.  Teams are now doing their final walk-throughs for tomorrow's games, and all of their attention is with their preparations.  For a contract to come together so quickly is questionable to say the least, especially to protect themselves against more shenanigans from Brown. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I would buy it.  Teams are now doing their final walk-throughs for tomorrow's games, and all of their attention is with their preparations.  For a contract to come together so quickly is questionable to say the least, especially to protect themselves against more shenanigans from Brown. 

It's AB so I know I would want my front office on the phone ASAP after his release. 

36 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

So a lot of people are saying this was planned. Anyone here agree?

Absolutely. He was not an issue in Pittsburgh, then all of a sudden he raises issues with his helmet, and yells at Mayock? Raiders should have put him on the IR AWOL list. 

Pats probably coached him up on it. 

http://www.draftwize.com/antonio-brown-to-the-pats-act-one/

4 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Absolutely. He was not an issue in Pittsburgh, then all of a sudden he raises issues with his helmet, and yells at Mayock? Raiders should have put him on the IR AWOL list. 

Pats probably coached him up on it. 

http://www.draftwize.com/antonio-brown-to-the-pats-act-one/

Ok so if true, you mad at Brown or Ok with him using his power to do foulable things just like regular people do in this world everyday? 

Edited by Skins212689

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

Ok so if true, you mad at Brown or Ok with people using their power to do foulable things just like regular people do in this world everyday? 

Don't really care but if you could pick a place to play and win rings, Oakland or New England? Becoming a cancer is the best way to get out of the trade the Steelers did. 

Vinny would have gotten him to play for the SnyderSkins. On second thought, he would now trade 2 number 1’s to the pats to get him 

also just a note- hence forth I shall now refer to our team as the SnyderSkins as they have zero resemblance to the team I started supporting in the 60’s. So let it be written, so let it be done

Edited by Doc Draper
  • Like 1