Dumbest Sports Personality

KOTN-93

On 9/16/2019 at 8:58 AM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Clay Travis

this is a good one for this topic

I'll watch some Lock it In occasionally. The other three members are good and this dude ruins everything.

I'll watch a Youtube clip of SAS and find it entertaining. never watch 1st take tho.

Chris Webber is absolutely terrible at color commentary. That's for sure. 

Not dumb, but Kevin Clark is annoying somewhat. He does three things: says what a former NFL player told him, say the good teams are good, make fun of bad teams. Mays is awesome on the pod tho, so I still listen. 

I would like to offer up Paul Finebaum as a nominee. Even before he got bodied by Ryan Clark last week, the man is an idiot. He's got an unhealthy obsession with Jim Harbaugh for one. Secondly he's constantly just bad take SEC guy.

I loved the Roll Ride/War Eagle 30 for 30 but it gave this jackhole opportunities at ESPN and I can't stand it.

On 9/18/2019 at 2:21 PM, JTagg7754 said:

I stand corrected if this is really what he said

71350244_2603672116395820_18774788882594

When did he say this? 2006 maybe? Cause it’d be actually true. He is in no way a system QB now and the real deal and of course arguably the GOAT. But Brady absolutely did start out as a system QB and it took him several years to develop his craft. Not until 06-07 did he become the juggernaut passer we know him to be. 

He constantly worked out in the weight room working on his arm strength and watching tape 24/7 to become the smartest guy on the field. He eventually became who he is with hard work. 

But he did start out as a sixth round talent that absolutely played with fire. And in a system that benefitted him. Just saying Brady was not some “weird steal” in the draft, he was a completely different QB from 01-06 and worked his butt off to become the best. 

12 hours ago, BayRaider said:

When did he say this? 2006 maybe? Cause it’d be actually true. He is in no way a system QB now and the real deal and of course arguably the GOAT. But Brady absolutely did start out as a system QB and it took him several years to develop his craft. Not until 06-07 did he become the juggernaut passer we know him to be. 

He constantly worked out in the weight room working on his arm strength and watching tape 24/7 to become the smartest guy on the field. He eventually became who he is with hard work. 

But he did start out as a sixth round talent that absolutely played with fire. And in a system that benefitted him. Just saying Brady was not some “weird steal” in the draft, he was a completely different QB from 01-06 and worked his butt off to become the best. 

I don't know if it was said or not which is why I prefaced it.

"Elite WR" core is what sticks out to me in that statement. He's had Moss...... what other elite WR did Brady ever play w/ minus 11 days w/ Brown? Even if it were 2006 like you're saying, Troy Brown and Reche Caldwell wouldn't even strike fear into me lol

On 9/14/2019 at 3:36 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Rob Parker.

Yes, he has a thing about my team, but seriously....saying the only reason the Pats are where they are because of luck is stupid.

Stole my thunder. But yes...Rob "cornball brotha" Parker is a moron. He's made a career off of being a conspiracy theorist against the Patriots organization. 

Jason Whitlock is a close second.

Edited by PapaShogun

On 9/16/2019 at 11:53 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Colin has mastered the art of un-contextulaized, irrelevant analogies. Probably discovered a long time ago that it works like a verbal slight of hand on a great majority of people. Like a phase that rhymes a la "no pain no gain" so more people will buy into it even if it's complete horse poop.