Bills vs. Jets Week 1

Maxmw22

2 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

Honestly, it had better be...on every single down. The Jets really are not a threat offensively. Next week and especially against the Falcons is when we'll see what we really have on that side of the ball.

I dont think that is fair to judge the defense against the Falcons. We could have the best defense in the NFL and they still might not look good against the Falcons offense. Its not that the defense is bad rather than Falcons offense is just that good. If we look bad against Atlanta its not that big of a deal because we will not see many offenses like theirs.

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

I dont think that is fair to judge the defense against the Falcons. We could have the best defense in the NFL and they still might not look good against the Falcons offense. Its not that the defense is bad rather than Falcons offense is just that good. If we look bad against Atlanta its not that big of a deal because we will not see many offenses like theirs.

Yeah, that's fair. I'll stand by my inclusion of the Panthers, though.

2 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

Yeah, that's fair. I'll stand by my inclusion of the Panthers, though.

Panthers definetly. I could Sean wanting his defense to go out their a beating up his former team. Leslie Frazier im sure will add a lot to the gameplan cause Rivera knows Seans defense so well.

But if our defense does look good against Atlanta then we will have one hell of a season to look forward to

Archived