It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, I didn't.  Would I?

But, the point remains that you're fixated upon some nonsense, explaining it anyway you can.  The likelihood Malfatron claims the Jail, then targets someone he knows cannot kill him, is 0.  He targeted one of you two.

Forge and Matt's both claimed to have gotten told specifically they were interrogated and blocked , as I recall.

Perhaps malfs ability was also an xshot. Perhaps his jail doesn't protect if that person also targets him. He was scum. I'm really not inclined to believe he gave us a completely truthful description of his role.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Forge and Matt's both claimed to have gotten told specifically they were interrogated and blocked , as I recall.

Perhaps malfs ability was also an xshot. Perhaps his jail doesn't protect if that person also targets him. He was scum. I'm really not inclined to believe he gave us a completely truthful description of his role.

Nacho

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Nacho

You aren't usually this bad but I digress. Touch literally just confirmed my move. You think I Just guessed?

Another thought for you though. Touch claims to not have been blocked. If you believe that, I can't have possibly killed malf because I'd be the jailed target, yes?

Thus, if malf used his move he did do on forge, confirmed.