The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

And when have I said anything remotely close to that? 

oh, I didn’t. It’s just you deflecting. 

Deflecting from what? 

Your point was I escaped the lynch by the word association and you are liking that to swag escaping a red lettering by bs'ing people 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Deflecting from what? 

Your point was I escaped the lynch by the word association and you are liking that to swag escaping a red lettering by bs'ing people 

That you’re scum. 

my point was that you escaped as well. I wasn’t liking it to anything other than you escaping what should have been your fate. 

you also attempted to make it seem as tho I felt Swag was framed, which is completely opposite from anything I’ve said. Which is exactly what deflecting is. 

5 minutes into the game swag goes with this asinine reasoning for a vote on me and he never even budged. 🤔

Why? Bc everyone knew I was gonna be the lynch d1, even before the game started.  He took the easy route even for him. 

On 10/18/2019 at 5:45 PM, SwAg said:

Orca probably gave Pickle an awesome role that he will use to cause devastation regardless of his alignment.