The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Touch, are you feeling alright?  This is honestly one of the most bizarre games in recent memory for you. First I’m scum because I said Orca has a crush.  Now I’m scum because you dislike my question to you.

Did I? Or did I state that you were the only other mention of “crush” 

Because I was talking directly to someone about how they were made aware of this “crush” as it pertains to pickle. That individual had claimed that they heard it from pickle. 

so I looked for “crush” and found 2 instances. His and yours. 

so as it naturally progressed, I called into question where he obtained the alleged information and stated that the only other source for that was from you, and not pickle. This is paramount solely to the theory of him having knowledge obtained by means out of thread. 

it’s not my fault you can’t follow along like you would normally be able to. 

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

That’s how the inquiry looks when you’re framing it as “yeah you’re a movie, but about what” — it looks like you’re leaping to that, rather than the actual movie.  

I don’t know what you’re not understanding.

Literally almost every horror movie is about one thing.  Things individually become less frightening when there is an abundance of things to cause horror in a single movie.  It just doesn’t make sense.

What about Hills have eyes? Is that one thing or a collective group of beings? 

40 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
41 minutes ago, N4L said:

I just robbed that panther and went to its den. im getting out of here lol that thing killed nacho

Is your character one specific being?

No, not one specific being. I am a horror movie that was made when I was in HS

36 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Are you purposely ignoring me? 

No. I live on the west coast and am still working at my office lol 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Did I? Or did I state that you were the only other mention of “crush” 

Because I was talking directly to someone about how they were made aware of this “crush” as it pertains to pickle. That individual had claimed that they heard it from pickle. 

so I looked for “crush” and found 2 instances. His and yours. 

so as it naturally progressed, I called into question where he obtained the alleged information and stated that the only other source for that was from you, and not pickle. This is paramount solely to the theory of him having knowledge obtained by means out of thread. 

it’s not my fault you can’t follow along like you would normally be able to. 

You’re just ignoring several context clues that indicate Orca fancies this young lady, which multiple people have pointed out, and you’re genuinely grasping at that.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

What about Hills have eyes? Is that one thing or a collective group of beings? 

The threat is from the entity of the mutant people.  The Strangers, the threat is from the strangers.

Is that what you’re doing?  Trying to draw a distinction where the entity is a singular or a collection of similar beings that form the entity?  Lol

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Oh so you also missed where I acknowledged that aspect when it came out? 

No, I’m pointing out that you seem to still believe it or you wouldn’t defend it so vociferously since its origin was literally you missing all of the context around the posts

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

The threat is from the entity of the mutant people.  The Strangers, the threat is from the strangers.

Is that what you’re doing?  Trying to draw a distinction where the entity is a singular or a collection of similar beings that form the entity?  Lol

Sure, but it’s not about one specific being. All the movies so far have been about one specific being. 

ive been trying to figure out what exactly my move means for days now because it makes no damn sense. 

my invest is returned “monster” or “not monster” 

ive been trying to figure out what exactly that means and I have been unable to determine it. I have asked questions but didn’t get anything that explains it.