BDL 2019 Week 3 - New Orleans Jazz @ Williamsport Soul Reavers

Whicker

New Orleans Jazz @ Williamsport Soul Reavers  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New Orleans Jazz
    • Williamsport Soul Reavers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2019 at 04:00 AM

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Well new Orleans isn't bothering to cover the fourth WR  so Williamsport probably gets one or two easy scores there til adjustment is made 

Think zeke does enough with that line and Allen moves it just enough new Orleans 17-14

So if he had game planned for the 4th WR my team isnt good enough to score at all. Got it.

33 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

So if he had game planned for the 4th WR my team isnt good enough to score at all. Got it.

Had you talked  about giving the ball to your fourth wife receiver... At all... I would have given you the two scores instead of one in my head 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Had you talked  about giving the ball to your fourth wife receiver... At all... I would have given you the two scores instead of one in my head 

You mean have I stated I was gonna run 4 WR sets? Yeah..its in the first paragraph. I also have 2 WRs on reserve. So last we get with that I didn't mention certain formations specifically and now it that I'm not naming every single player starter and backup specifically? OK I got it seems like there's a new reason I'm not good enough every week

If I’m getting dinged for having Dalton. Don’t see how Josh Allen who has less yards and TD’s shouldn’t get dinged. Or having just McCoy as your back when I gave Ingram 80% of snaps got me dinged so that has to ding Williamsport. However Williamsport squeaks by with a one point victory. Hey a wins a win. 14-13 Williamsport and the Dakulas

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

You mean have I stated I was gonna run 4 WR sets? Yeah..its in the first paragraph. I also have 2 WRs on reserve. So last we get with that I didn't mention certain formations specifically and now it that I'm not naming every single player starter and backup specifically? OK I got it seems like there's a new reason I'm not good enough every week

I don't even know which of your players is the fourth WR.  How it's listed, it's Boykin who I give way less credit to then Dorsett so far this year.  Is that better for you? 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If I’m getting dinged for having Dalton. Don’t see how Josh Allen who has less yards and TD’s shouldn’t get dinged. Or having just McCoy as your back when I gave Ingram 80% of snaps got me dinged so that has to ding Williamsport. However Williamsport squeaks by with a one point victory. Hey a wins a win. 14-13 Williamsport and the Dakulas

Two out of three vote comments already dinged him for Mccoy being the only back 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I don't even know which of your players is the fourth WR.  How it's listed, it's Boykin who I give way less credit to then Dorsett so far this year.  Is that better for you? 

Why does it specifically always have to be one?

You just worded and adjustment into the game plan for am that he did not add so let's say a miles Boykin is by number 4 receiver out of the gate and hes not having success then logically I would put Philip Dorsett in there .

Same adjustment benefit. Which apparently I dont get the luxury of.

Its w/e. I knew before anyone voted this is how itd go. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I know so I’m stating what I am dinging them for. Not saying anyone else isn’t for the same thing. 

Yeah I get that but at the same time had I had any way of knowing that James white was gonna be in active I would have put devante Freeman into the game plan. I get why people doing to me for that but I mean that was something that unfortunately was out of my control

Edited by wwhickok

Just now, wwhickok said:

Yeah I get that but at the same time had I had any way of knowing that James white was gonna be in active I would have put devante Freeman into the game plan. I get why people doing to me for that but I mean that was something that unfortunately was out of my control

And sometimes that happens. It still has to be accounted for when voting.

I really don't mind losing even though it is somewhat frustrating what I do mind is the inconsistency from people one week to the next where it seems like what's good for 1 guy isn't good for the other and vice versa this is what my double standard comment was about. If you gonna vote be consistent about it and I'm sorry but I got dinged  fairly  For mccoy being my only running back. Because I didn't add someone else to my game plan. But you legit just added an adjustment to his game plan for him that he did not add to benefit him in a way that gave him the win. That's inconsistent as all hell.