BDL 2019 Week 3 - New Orleans Jazz @ Williamsport Soul Reavers

Whicker

New Orleans Jazz @ Williamsport Soul Reavers  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New Orleans Jazz
    • Williamsport Soul Reavers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2019 at 04:00 AM

How the narrative been that while he didn't account for the number for wide receiver that you believe that the pass rush is gonna get there before I can get the ball to that guy anyway or that you believe that Because my running game will be less effective in the 2nd half I will struggle in the passing game I could buy those arguments but that's not what you said. What you said was that he would make an adjustment something he did not write in to his game plan and would then account for the number 4  Wide receiver something else he did not do in his game plan and therefore would win by 3 points.

Maybe I'm wrong but I get that there is no specific way that we have got to vote on these games but what we can and should be basing the Game plan on is what is actually written in the game plan. In regards to the running backs unfortunately that bit me in the Backside this week that's on me that's not on anybody else I had no way of knowing that but that's what the game plan is. That same logic should be applied to my opponent

I like both offense a lot. WSR has the better QB, but NO has a solid QB too and a better supporting cast. I like WWs idea to run a 3-4 since that funnels run plays to their active LBs, but in the same breath NOs OL is as good as any in this league IMO and I think Elliott will find running room in this game. 

Both teams will do well in pass defense, but with WW committing to keeping his safeties back deep all game to avoid the play action bomb NO chews up clock and moves the ball.

NO 20-14.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I really don't mind losing even though it is somewhat frustrating what I do mind is the inconsistency from people one week to the next where it seems like what's good for 1 guy isn't good for the other and vice versa this is what my double standard comment was about. If you gonna vote be consistent about it and I'm sorry but I got dinged  fairly  For mccoy being my only running back. Because I didn't add someone else to my game plan. But you legit just added an adjustment to his game plan for him that he did not add to benefit him in a way that gave him the win. That's inconsistent as all hell.

OK you win 175 21 because he'll never cover your fourth wide receiver.  That make you happy 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

OK you win 175 21 because he'll never cover your fourth wide receiver.  That make you happy 

I don't have to win the game I think you're missing the point. Actually I don't think you're missing the point at all I think you are ignoring it

By others I was 'penalized for what I did and didn't do in my gameplan.

By you I was penalized for what my opponent didnt write into his gameplan. Because you 'added it for him'. I dont feel you made a fair arguement.  I think there are other argument you could have made that are completely fair but the one that you made I dont think is fair. 

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I like both offense a lot. WSR has the better QB, but NO has a solid QB too and a better supporting cast. I like WWs idea to run a 3-4 since that funnels run plays to their active LBs, but in the same breath NOs OL is as good as any in this league IMO and I think Elliott will find running room in this game. 

Both teams will do well in pass defense, but with WW committing to keeping his safeties back deep all game to avoid the play action bomb NO chews up clock and moves the ball.

NO 20-14.

Fair arguement. I've gotta find a 'middle ground' with my defense I just dont think I quite have the personnel yet.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I really don't mind losing even though it is somewhat frustrating what I do mind is the inconsistency from people one week to the next where it seems like what's good for 1 guy isn't good for the other and vice versa this is what my double standard comment was about. If you gonna vote be consistent about it and I'm sorry but I got dinged  fairly  For mccoy being my only running back. Because I didn't add someone else to my game plan. But you legit just added an adjustment to his game plan for him that he did not add to benefit him in a way that gave him the win. That's inconsistent as all hell.

I literally gave you a touchdown for him messing up.  You'd adjust and put Dorsett in more full time, he'd adjust and cover the fourth WR.  Dorsett probably makes another big play down the line against crsppy fourth cb/s.   You score again.  That's a ll the points you get cause Mccoy is gassed and the rest of your weapons get locked down. 

Apparantly I have to write xmad length write up to respond to two games 

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I literally gave you a touchdown for him messing up.  You'd adjust and put Dorsett in more full time, he'd adjust and cover the fourth WR.  Dorsett probably makes another big play down the line against crsppy fourth cb/s.   You score again.  That's a ll the points you get cause Mccoy is gassed and the rest of your weapons get locked down. 

Apparantly I have to write xmad length write up to respond to two games 

Why guy said you're are ignoring the point. Did I add an adjustment for a number four wide receiver other than stating that I was gonna run it? No. Did he account for the number  4 wide receiver? No. Did he add an adjustment for the number four wide receiver? No. Did you do that for him? Yes. You didn't say anything about LeSean mccoy in your argument.

I mean to be completely fair you didn't even make much of an argument you could have left it at 17:14 and I wouldn't have said a thing

Edited by wwhickok

Just now, wwhickok said:

Why guy said you're are ignoring the point. Did I add an adjustment for a number four wide receiver other than stating that I was gonna run it? No. Did he account for the number  4 wide receiver? No. Did he add an adjustment for the number four wide receiver? No. Did you do that for him? Yes. You didn't say anything about LeSean mccoy in your argument.

I'm moving on from this.  Honestly it's either 175-21 or he adjusts.  Your pick. I'm done checking this out thread 

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm moving on from this.  Honestly it's either 175-21 or he adjusts.  Your pick. I'm done checking this out thread 

Here is what I'm trying to figure out this is really my point and I'm not trying to ruffle sather that were tell you how to vote where tell you how to critique a game plan because if R them going turn there isn't any one way you can look at a game plan and make a decision when I'm asking what I really am getting at is what is the etiquette here?

I see house the people pointing out the negative for things that are not written into the game plan and then I see other people making arguments in their comments as the where while something isn't in the game plan it would be and it benefits them.

I don't care how you critique my team I really don't.  If you view me as having miles Boykin as my number for wide receiver because of the way I have listed my reserves and because I didn't add a number next to them that is a flaw I think that's a fair argument. If the etiquette is that is people want to assume adjustments are being made in word that into their comments then OK I'm fine with it but oppositis point that isn't something I've been seen get done so a comes off as a little inconsistent to me but it's that something that is normal feel free to say that did I will view it differently moving forward