Week 4 GDT: Redskins vs. Giants @ 1:05pm EST

Giants4eva

Week 4 gents. U have to feel very and I mean VERY optimistic about this teams future with DJ at the helm. The Redskins are gonna be very desperate to get a win in our house and after seeing them take a passion of the christ type a-- whoopin from the Bears, I think they are coming at us full metal jacket. Terry McLaurin has looked very impressive for them at the WR position. He's a guy our DBs have got to keep an eye on. AP should be lining up in the backfield against us and he just seems to find a way to produce even after all these years. The key for us is to keep DJ safe and not allow him to get sacked 5 times like we did last week. He's got a hell of an amount of ability and we just cannot have him get beat down like he did in Tampa. If we can keep him upright and allow him to get the ball out to Evan and SS I like our chances. The defence is another story. They looked the part in the 2nd half of Tampa game, so I can only hope they bring that same mojo into this one. Get at Keenum and rattle him early and often.

Giants 27 - Skins 24

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Saquon, Ogletree, and Tae Davis ruled out for us.

Roullier, starting C, was ruled out for Washington. Brandon Scherff and McLaurin are both questionable. Would be huge if those 2 can't go.

Ya Scherff is without a doubt their top olineman and McLaurin is a star in the making. He was impressive in their outing against the Bears. 

Team win. Jones made some rookie mistakes, which we knew was coming. Not losing any optimism in him at all. 

Defense showed up to play. Adjustments finally hit right and Peppers balled out.

The one negative is that Connelly is most likely out for the season. He was awesome so far this season. Its gonna suck to lose him.