Week 4: Redskins (0-3) vs. Giants (1-2): Sunday 1 pm

MikeT14

26 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

And this whole injury thing is getting out of hand. There’s no way every team in the league has experience the injuries we have over the last five years. Every single good player we have gets hurt and misses an extended period of time nearly every year. 

As people argued with me when I was blasting the training/medical staff and wanted them all fired... "injuries happen. It's just bad luck."

LOL...

I know...I couldn't even type that with a straight face.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Keenum has been far from terrible this season. He was awful against the Bears but it’s not time for Haskins. I stand by my opinion that he should start the Miami game and I do not want him playing the Patriots but if he goes in today you can’t take him back out. 

Yeah, Keenum hasn’t been terrible, but he isn’t the answer either.

The whole reasoning for not starting Haskins yet bc people don’t want him to play vs Patriots seems ridiculous to me. I think he would learn a lot plying against a Belicheck defense, more than he would learn vs any other defense in the NFL. That would be beneficial to Haskins’ development IMO.

Edited by turtle28

17 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

As people argued with me when I was blasting the training/medical staff and wanted them all fired... "injuries happen. It's just bad luck."

LOL...

I know...I couldn't even type that with a straight face.

The truth is the answer is it’s both. It’s true that injuries do happen and a lot of times it’s bad luck if a player is tearing getting ligaments or breaking bones. It can also be true - and it is - that our training/medical staff isn’t very good.