QB

1. Mahomes 2) Watson 3) Lamar Jackson 4) Dak 5) Wentz

RB

1) McCaffrey 2) Kamara 3) Zeke 4) Cook 5) Mack

WR

1) Hopkins 2) Julio 3) Adams 4) Keenan Allen 5) Amari Cooper

TE

1) Kelce 2) Evan Engram 3) Darren Waller 4) Kittle 5) Ertz 

Interesting. Would love to hear your reasoning on this one.

3 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I only both Chubb and Mack, traded for mack a few weeks back and now I'm wondering if I should of gotten Derrick Henry instead. These Ankle/calf injuries Mack has sustain/keeps getting are getting a bit annoying.

Henry scares me. I traded him away in Dynasty and got Mack. Mack was pretty dynamic the first 3 weeks and is getting tons of volume now that they are out of Luck. The injuries do suck though.....

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Henry scares me. I traded him away in Dynasty and got Mack. Mack was pretty dynamic the first 3 weeks and is getting tons of volume now that they are out of Luck. The injuries do suck though.....

Oakland and KC two great matchups on paper for him but last week's game flow didn't help him. I feel a bit uneasy about him this week even if he plays, I may just roll out Montgomery.

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Oakland and KC two great matchups on paper for him but last week's game flow didn't help him. I feel a bit uneasy about him this week even if he plays, I may just roll out Montgomery.

I'm keeping him on my bench this week given health but the team I have him on I have quality bench options behind him

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 3:49 PM, NcFinest9erFan said:

Interesting. Would love to hear your reasoning on this one.

I  noticed that but realized at the time of posting (prior to last week) it wasn't that hot of a take.  Before this last week Mack was getting 21+ touches a game behind one of the better lines in the NFL.  I wouldn't have listed him 5 but I could see the argument given the struggles (at the time) of guys like Chubb, Carson, Bell, Johnson ect.

• Like 1