Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Well, I'll throw this out there, as it is only an item, and no one should have any reservation about claiming something to incriminate someone else: I am set to kill MWil tonight already.  So, if you have information to lead to a chance for us to double dip on scum, it would be advantageous to Town to claim it.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:
On 9/30/2019 at 8:45 AM, TheKillerNacho said:
  • Mwil23
  • Forge
  • rackcs
  • Swag
  • Llamalover
  • squire12
  • Matts4313
  • Nazgul
  • Tk3
  • kingseanjohn
  • Ifirit: Summoned Day 3.
  • Ramuh: Summoned Day 4.

^^^^^^^^ I dont know how to interpret that. @Forge

At this point, since Ifirit voted Orca, I am going with the summoner being town aligned (or at least not Lucavi aligned).   

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, I'll throw this out there, as it is only an item, and no one should have any reservation about claiming something to incriminate someone else: I am set to kill MWil tonight already.  So, if you have information to lead to a chance for us to double dip on scum, it would be advantageous to Town to claim it.

So we scum hunt then. Push one of the brothers? 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

clearly. Them being added to the character list. Can you reconcile that with the videogame? How does it make sense? 

No, this is a flavor for this game alone. Pretty cool one too. That being said, I'm inclined to believe the summoner controls the espers, and Ifrit came off more town aligned today in my opinion, so i'm going to roll with the summoner and the espers being town aligned and not a major issue currently. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Would you killing Mwil be a risk to you in any way?  Limited use of items or protection is my thinking?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

So we scum hunt then. Push one of the brothers? 

Yeah, I'm fine with that, even if we end up going MWil at the end if we're not comfortable with roleblocks / protections / protect items being outstanding.