Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why did you say your role was complex earlier if it’s reactive or passive.

15 hours ago, Llamalover said:

The roles a bit complex but I can figure it out as I go.

I only said the roles are complex, not mine specifically. I was mainly talking about poisoner's and target-switching and the summoning and the like. There's a lot of moving parts, but I'm not one of them yet.

Just now, Tk3 said:

you keep trying to convince yourself I'm a baddie, then you look at the details of the game and you begrudgingly go back to realizing I am town

Details of the game say you're not Mafia.  You either don't care to help because I already carried you this far, or you have an interest in being unhelpful.  You can decide which is more apt.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Details of the game say you're not Mafia.  You either don't care to help because I already carried you this far, or you have an interest in being unhelpful.  You can decide which is more apt.

so you think I'm indy...

people seem to think pickle was an indy. what other indys do you think would be out there?

The fact that you never shut the **** up about scum hunting, and the group decided to scum hunt instead of lolvote MWil, and your initial reaction is to laugh that someone is interested in that, then idk what to tell you.  Your guard is either down, you don't care because it's a lolwin, or you're another Rick-like role.

Just now, SwAg said:

The fact that you never shut the **** up about scum hunting, and the group decided to scum hunt instead of lolvote MWil, and your initial reaction is to laugh that someone is interested in that, then idk what to tell you.  Your guard is either down, you don't care because it's a lolwin, or you're another Rick-like role.

translate this, please?

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, talk to me, brother man.  What stuck out to you about squire?

He acknowledged it, but his voting has been a bit suspicious especially day 2. He could have just gotten unlucky, but he did vote with the two scum we know. But Day 1 is giving me pause. The scum both voted for him, so I have my doubts too. It's mostly just a hunch at the end of the day.