Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

I don't think it lacks clarity.

You try to maximize time.

You're not doing that.

You are lolvoting MWil.

Most of us said we're open to going elsewhere.

You're seemingly not, as you laugh at me for being concerned for the above.

Your guard is either down.

You don't care because it's a lolwin.

Or, you're another scum role similar to Rick.

13 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

so you think I'm indy...

people seem to think pickle was an indy. what other indys do you think would be out there?

It's certainly possible. I Think Matts brought it up earlier, but with 19 people in the game, 7 total scum would not be out of line. The main scum group could be 4 / 5, plus delita would get you 5/6. Even if you include Matts / Ovelia as a possible conversion into the scum count, that gets you only 7 if you assume 5 in the main Lucavi faction. If there are only 4, you could easily have another indy in play even accounting for Ovelia as potential scum with the conversion tactic. 

From a character standpoint, I've mentioned some potential indy characters earlier in thread, I believe. 

Just now, Llamalover said:

He acknowledged it, but his voting has been a bit suspicious especially day 2. He could have just gotten unlucky, but he did vote with the two scum we know. But Day 1 is giving me pause. The scum both voted for him, so I have my doubts too. It's mostly just a hunch at the end of the day.

So, what if I told you squire is Town, and probably 1-2 of you, rack, tk3, and Naz are scum.  Who would you go with from that group.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't think it lacks clarity.

You try to maximize time.

You're not doing that.

You are lolvoting MWil.

Your guard is either down.

You don't care because it's a lolwin.

Or, you're another scum role similar to Rick.

I was confused by your first sentence because I didn't laugh at anybody for anything...

Who says I am lolvoting Mwil? I'm very open to voting elsewhere

Your sudden change on me lacks logic.

First you had me as a top civ read after the ET/TK vote. I was adamant that either Squire or Orca or both were likely to be on a scum team with ET. I resultingly vote for Squire.

As the day goes on Squire and Orca are the two clear vote options.. so I stay on Squire. After Orca flips scum, you start to question whether I was scum team with him.

Now that you've put the seed of doubt in your own head, you admit that I am not scum with them, however you still feel the need to assume I am not town

I just fail to see the thread that links you from where you were to where you are now

It's odd to me, but whatever, you've been the MVP thus far so I'll forgive you

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You are lolvoting MWil.

This portion is so incongruent with reality that I am having trouble even properly responding. 

Where are you getting the opinion that I am unwilling to vote off of Mwil and where are you getting that I laughed at you for something regarding Mwil?

Your behavior with Orca is fairly inexplicable from start to finish, and it's only compounded by his behavior with you.  The only reason I'm not screaming right now that you're scum is that they somehow all tried to get you killed instead of ET.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

This portion is so incongruent with reality that I am having trouble even properly responding. 

Where are you getting the opinion that I am unwilling to vote off of Mwil and where are you getting that I laughed at you for something regarding Mwil?

30 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

you keep trying to convince yourself I'm a baddie, then you look at the details of the game and you begrudgingly go back to realizing I am town

26 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

so you think I'm indy...

people seem to think pickle was an indy. what other indys do you think would be out there?

Sorry, by laugh, I mean, express incredulity, bordering on patronization.

Just now, SwAg said:

Sorry, by laugh, I mean, express incredulity, bordering on patronization.

No incredulity or patronization.

Those are legitimate statements.

It feels like you WANT me to be bad, but when you logic out the events (to your credit) you come to the conclusion that I am not. I'm telling you to get past whatever feelings that make you doubt me and read the transcripts

As for the 3rd post you quoted. I'm saying if you think I'm Indy, I'm asking what kind of Indy you think is out there, because the only indy I think is likely is some sort of cult converter around the summoner

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

How dare I characterizing scoffing as laughing.  Truly, the argument is incomprehensible as a result.

The incomprehensible part came from you going from zero to 60 that I somehow am deadest on MWil and therefore am coasting because I am indy, while there is zero basis for that.

If you really wanted to make that specific argument, you would be better suited to say that I have been lazy and just sticking to a tunnel of Squire

But I'm more concerned about how you got there than the actual result of your opinion.